Gain Botanicals White Tea Lavender

by Gain

Boasting an alluring scent inspired by nature, Gain Botanicals plant-based fabric softener is bursting with the fragrance of white tea and lavender. Designed to work in high-efficiency (HE) and both front- and top-loading standard washing machines, Gain Botanicals White Tea & Lavender is a USDA-certified liquid fabric conditioner that is 65% bio-based. In case you’re not fully content with the product’s performance for any reason, we’ll refund your money.

How is the smell? Is it just as good as the normal laundry detergent ?
Has anyone tried this before? My self and my youngest son have sensitive skin and want to know how well it works for others with sensitive skin.
How is gain on sensitive dry skin like eczema?
Start your review of Gain Botanicals White Tea Lavender!
annie P.
Gain Botanicals White Tea Lavender uploaded by annie P.
This has to be my favorite Gain product I've ever used .It made my clothes and towels smell amazing and the smell lasted .Everything came out clean and fresh and I have already recommend it to family members .It's a must try and I love it !!!
Obviously A.
Sonora, CA
Gain Botanicals White Tea Lavender uploaded by Obviously A.
I was already in love with Gain before I received a free sample if their Botanicals line from Influenster... then I was swept off my feet by White Tea and Lavender. And that Orange Blossom and Vanilla scent was basically a laundrygasm. Seriously. I feel like I cheated on my giant jug of Apple Mango Tango. I'm caught up in some kind of scandalous detergent triangle and it feels so right!
Shalonda G.
Lilburn, GA
Gain Botanicals White Tea Lavender uploaded by Shalonda G.
These detergents smell so good! They keep my clothes so clean and fresh every day. I love both scents!
Amanda L.
Monticello, IN
Love this new Gain laundry soap! So happy I got to try it and now I’ve already purchased it! You thought the other again smells are amazing, you have to smell this new stuff! Cleaning capabilities are the same as regular gain too.
Cristy C.
Goshen, NY
Me encanta el olor que le da a la ropa. Lo volveré a comprar una y otra vez... había usado esa marca antes pero no esa aroma. Me encantó.
Onia  M.
Fort Worth, TX
Love love love it. My husband is a trucker 🚚 and boy are his clothes nasty. It not only cleans , it removes stains and leaves a nice long lasting smell behind . with just one wash ... 💝💝💝💝💝💝
Amelia O.
Long Beach, CA
The fragrant smell was delicious! Can't believe all my clothes smell just as refreshing! Target was definitely spot on by with putting them on the shelf!
Tara K.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Gain® Botanicals™ Plant Based Laundry Detergent has a lovely scent and got my clothes very clean. Of course, I'm a sucker for orange and vaniilla combined. I'd love it if they'd make it in a pod format so that my kids can use it when doing laundry more easily.
Dina F.
Clinton, MS
Loved the scent, wish I had more!! clothes came out smelling great!! love this product would recommend to others.
Kaitlyn M.
Unfortunately this product left a weird film all over my clothes. I needed to rewash the clothes without additional soap to remove it. The scents are all very good but the product didn't perform as I had expected.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...