Gain AromaBoost Original Ultra Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent, 200 fl. oz.

BY GAIN

Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent offers brilliant cleaning performance with a refreshing scent. Experience 6 weeks of freshness from was until wear from this HE-compatible detergent.Product Features:Liquid laundry detergent with brilliant cleaning performance that leaves behind a refreshing Gain Original scentSmells great because it cleans great6 weeks of freshness from wash until wearFreshness of 1 cap of Gain liquid laundry detergent equals 1 bottle of the leading baking soda detergent*Regular washer- and HE-compatibleIncludes 200 fl. oz. of laundry detergentProduct Warnings and Restrictions:EYE IRRITANT. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. MAY IRRITATE EYES. Do not get in eyes. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic) and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glassful of water or milk and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse well with water for 15 minutes.(Model 3700075431)*In-wear freshness of 1 large dose of Gain vs. 50 oz. bottle of leading baking soda detergent/ scent

Capacity: 146 Loads

Liquid laundry detergent with brilliant cleaning performance that leaves behind a refreshing Gain Original scent; Smells great because it cleans great; 6 weeks of freshness from wash until wear; Freshness of 1 cap of Gain liquid laundry detergent equals 1 bottle of the leading baking soda detergent*; Regular washer- and HE-compatible; Includes 200 fl. oz. of laundry detergent

Count: 1

Dimensions: 7.2\

Includes: 200 fl. oz. of Laundry Detergent

Material(s): Contains Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

Estimated Delivery: 3-5 Business Days

Model Number: 3700075431

Buy on BJs
Tane D.
Jamaica, NY
i think everyone should have this to do their laundry. it smells great, it cleans properly and leave your clothes fresh and smelling really good. i always buy it in the big bottle even tho it can be a little expensive. i like this detergent because it gets the job done.
Theresa L.
saint paul
I love the smell of this soap. I have used this quite a few times. I try other soaps but always come back to this. I like the smell so much I even buy gain glade plug ins. This soap is a staple and a must have in my laundry room.
Nikki L.
Smells extremely well and leaves my clothing feeling super clean. Love that it's the big size because I get a lot of use from it. Easy to pour and measure if you really want to.
Almira T.
Dover Plains, New York
The aroma of Gain is amazing. Gain is one of three detergents I purchase. The price is reasonable. Its easy to find the larger container in my local Walmart. Its a known brand. The scent last pretty long. I would definitely recommend to all, for ist totally worth it!
Chelsea R.
Owensboro, KY
We love Gain original scent in our house! It smells amazing and gets the clothes clean. I haven't tried the other scents but I don't feel the need. Price is good and I can usually find coupons online!
Erica M.
Granby, MA
Smells great and works great! My clothes came out very clean, without the lots of stains from my kids, and they smelled wonderful.