BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Kristell B.
Greenville, NC
This is my all time favorite Gain scent. And the detergent not only cleans my clothes well, the scent stays strong for a long time. Every time I open my closet door, I am delighted by the fresh scent of my clothes.
Ronicka H.
This smells amazing and is one of my favorite detergents there's no cons one cup full and your clothes smell amazing I've gotten a lot of compliments using this detergent the pricing of it is just a bit much I would say. But you get your bang for your buck I love it definitely a must buy.
Brieahna D.
Dover, MN
Gain always has the best scented detergents
and always gets my clothes super clean. My favorite
scent out of the gain detergent collection is the Apple
Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent. The smell lingers
on my fabrics until the next wash. I would certainly recommend
to anyone who loves to have there linens smelling fresh and clean.
Cassandra Z.
This is pretty much the only laundry detergent that gets used in my household these days. Gets all the laundry clean like it should and I have yet to find a detergent that smells better than this one.
Keliqua Q.
Dallas , TX
This is my favorite gain scent I fell in love the first time I used it. I can’t wait for a new scent to come out though. I wanna say it’s affordable for a family of one or two because it won’t go out that fast but for my family of 5 I’m buying 2 to 3 bottles a month.
Tiffany W.
Henrico, VA
I love all gain products. They do an amazing job and smell awesome. The price point isn't terrible (but I'm noticing that all laundry detergents are increasing a bit). I would recommend this to any and
Everyone unless you're not big on scents... then don't get this lol
Sabina W.
Springfield, IL
This detergent smells so good and the best part about it is the scent is so strong and long lasting. It really does work with smells and stains. The big container of it goes a really long way too which really makes me feel like I am getting all of my money’s worth
Anaihya C.
Does not have an overpowering smell, it smells pretty fruity of course. My clothes come out soft & smelling good, I don't really have problems with Gain, they always leave my clothes the way I want them. I would definitely recommend this & buy it again!
Jennifer L.
This has the most amazing scent! We found this scent a while back and haven't even thought about changing it. It never disappoints.... and I've got 2 small kids and if you have kids you know how messy they can get their clothes. I recommend this to all my friends
Brooke K.
Little Rock, AR
I️t doesn’t take much of this detergent to get your clothes clean. With a little one I️t removes grass and dirt. Even in cold water. Love the smell of the apple mango tango! Although I️ do prefer the original smell 🙃 Still does a great job at removing stains!
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.