BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Stephanie C.
I dont love the odor but its a excellent product, but to expensive! The scence its to hard thats why i dont like it
Kayla P.
Mount Pearl, CA
I love the smell of this detergent but my husband claimed it was too strong so I had to buy a less smelling brand.
Rhonda J.
Moncton, NB
I love the smell of this laundry soap. I always stock up on them when they are on sale. My kids love the smell too.
Tiffany M.
Keene, ON
Love the smell of this stuff and it does a good job cleaning your clothing too, which is the most important right?
Melissa O.
Purchased this on sale. Been buying again for awhile. Smells soooo good and definitely leaves a lasting scent.
Catherine G.
Trois-Rivières
I really like the smell of it and its efficacity. It is always a pleasure to do the laundry with that product.
Chloé L.
This laundry detergent is absolutely wonderful. It leaves my clothes smelling amazing and really does the job!
Madison S.
sault ste marie
Make my close smell amazing for a long time even my son closes its the only laundry detergents I well ever use
Sandy L.
Winnipeg, MB
I fricken love gain detergent, it smells so yummy and my clothing smells amazing for days after I wash them.
brittany a.
Peterborough On
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love the smell of thos detergent! Also gain lasts so long and always cleans my clothes properly.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.