BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Anna F.
Love this product and I love the smell it’s so great I love much the smell stands out in the clothes after being washed !!
Toni-Ann:) M.
I live the mango scent that I get on my clothes from using this detergent. Makes your clothes smell really nice and fruity.
Justine L.
Sudbury
Love it! Love it! Love it!!! It’s the only thing I buy. What can I say I stick to what I love when it comes to my laundry
Nikki G.
Love this. The scent is amazing. Sometimes i feel like I'm on the commercial, smelling my laundry cuz its just so good
Glynnis P.
Burlington
This product is a good value fot the money. I really enjoy this scent. It does a good job of cleaning clothes as well.
Jenni A.
I love the smell and how
Well it works , this is the only
Detergent I use !! If u haven't tried it you definitely should
Jamie i.
St.Catharines, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the smell some stuff I was is dog beds and blankets and never can smell the dogs on anything after being washed
Jenn E.
Hamilton, Ontario
The smell is what sets this apart for me. So good. It doesn’t perform any better or worse than the leading brands tho
Tara S.
Ottawa
Great product! Leaves an amazing scent after the wash. It's no match for tough dirt! I would recommend this product.
Jazmyn M.
Red Deer, AB
Great smell and a great clean. Did I mention the smell?! Gain is my favourite laundry soap. And the price is amazing.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.