BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Nereida G.
san Antonio,TX
Nice product and great price. Smell very good, and the container is very useful. My clothe smell fresh days after the laundry.
Crystal T.
Aylmer, ON
This is my favorite laundry detergent by far. I love the scent and stain removal properties! The scent lasts at least a week.
Toni-Ann:) M.
I live the mango scent that I get on my clothes from using this detergent. Makes your clothes smell really nice and fruity.
Rima K.
It feels like exotic place when I use this softener. The smell stays for a long time clothes come out extra fluffy and soft
Justine L.
Sudbury
Love it! Love it! Love it!!! It’s the only thing I buy. What can I say I stick to what I love when it comes to my laundry
Jenni A.
I love the smell and how
Well it works , this is the only
Detergent I use !! If u haven't tried it you definitely should
Nikki G.
Love this. The scent is amazing. Sometimes i feel like I'm on the commercial, smelling my laundry cuz its just so good
Glynnis P.
Burlington
This product is a good value fot the money. I really enjoy this scent. It does a good job of cleaning clothes as well.
Tara S.
Ottawa
Great product! Leaves an amazing scent after the wash. It's no match for tough dirt! I would recommend this product.
Jenn E.
Hamilton, Ontario
The smell is what sets this apart for me. So good. It doesn’t perform any better or worse than the leading brands tho
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.