BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Ashley C.
Glace bay, MS
I Love gain detergents! Every time I do a load of laundry it not only leaves the clothes smelling great, my whole laundry room smells amazing too!
Edith G.
This is my favorite detergent, I love the smell, I live in a tropical island and this detergent reminds me of that, the natural life of my island
Emily S.
Owen Sound
Started using this when I went to college as my mom hates scented things and I fell in love. I use too much but I mean it smells good so why not
Yaileen V.
El mejor THE BEST. Llevo 2 años (lo que llevo casada) utilizandolo ME ENCANTA, su olor y como deja la ropa. Es el
Mejor lo recomiendo. Try it.
Angel L.
SURREY, BC
Apple tango mango by gain smells amazing! So good. And it cleans and washes perfectly and you don't need to use a ton. And the scent sticks!
Jessica S.
SYDNEY, NS
Fresh scent that both my husband and I love. Clothes hold the scent without being too strong for a week or so after they are washed and dried
Shelly L.
Kingston
It worked very well on Tough stains, it also left a very nice smell to our clothes.  It's priced decently for how many washes you get.
Elizabeth R.
Las Piedras, PR
Luuuuuv the smell and last pretty good. Love to use them on towels and bed sheets. Also great for pet beds and covers. Its a plus for me.
Angel D.
I LOVE this scent! When I purchase more pricy soaps this is what I buy. It cleans well and my clothes always come out smelling amazing
Renee g.
I love this laundry soap. It smells great and gets your cloths very clean and fresh. I like the bug bottles becauae they last longer.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.