BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Brandy F.
Winnipeg, MB
This stuff smells amazing but I don't find myself reaching for it as much as I used to since the unstoppables came out. Still has an amazing scent though.
Jessica R.
Ottawa
Gain is the only detergent I use in my household. Works fantastic and always has the best scent. The scent lasts forever and that's what counts!
Ashley C.
Glace bay, MS
I Love gain detergents! Every time I do a load of laundry it not only leaves the clothes smelling great, my whole laundry room smells amazing too!
Amanda A.
I love the smell of this stuff. Cleans great and the price is unbeatable. Me and my kids have sensitive skin and have never had an issue with gain
Emily S.
Owen Sound
Started using this when I went to college as my mom hates scented things and I fell in love. I use too much but I mean it smells good so why not
Edith G.
This is my favorite detergent, I love the smell, I live in a tropical island and this detergent reminds me of that, the natural life of my island
Yaileen V.
El mejor THE BEST. Llevo 2 años (lo que llevo casada) utilizandolo ME ENCANTA, su olor y como deja la ropa. Es el
Mejor lo recomiendo. Try it.
Angel L.
SURREY, BC
Apple tango mango by gain smells amazing! So good. And it cleans and washes perfectly and you don't need to use a ton. And the scent sticks!
Jessica S.
SYDNEY, NS
Fresh scent that both my husband and I love. Clothes hold the scent without being too strong for a week or so after they are washed and dried
Shelly L.
Kingston
It worked very well on Tough stains, it also left a very nice smell to our clothes.  It's priced decently for how many washes you get.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.