BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Skye C.
Bakersfield, CA
I've loved this scent since the first time I used it! I got my mom, sister, and now boyfriend all using it too. However, I'm extremely disappointed that they discontinued the dryer sheets and fabric softener. The reason I love this scent so much is because it's fruity, not flowery and perfumey. There seem to be only the flower and perfume scent's left for dryer sheets and fabric softener, and they're so strong and overpowering it blows the whole point of the amazing smelling detergent. Downy made a fabric softener called citrus spice that mixed nicely, so I switched, but that sadly seems to be gone now too. Looking like I'm either going to have to stop using fabric softener and dryer sheets, or find another detergent.
Katie P.
Gloucester, VA
I absolutely love the smell of this soap. I have to do a lot of laundry for my husband and I. He is always bringing more dirty clothes to the hamper. This soap has always gotten everything clean. Even things I didn't think would come out in the wash have with this soap all while smelling amazing. I am so glad the smell stays with the clothes too it adds just the perfect touch to my husbands sweaty work clothes. Not only are they sweat free they even smell good!
katie h.
Victorville, CA
Yum yum yum. I love how Gain leaves my clothes feeling so soft, and smelling so amazing. Your clothes smell so good you can eat them almost lol. I love the apple mango over the original. The freshness lasts for several months in between washes.
Sara L.
Gain is my favorite laundry soap! I love the cleaning power, the smell, the fact you don't have to use more than recommended! My all time favorite scent is the Apple mango tango. I have heard they are going to stop this scent which would break my heart! Also I can only use gain and tide laundry soap because or my kids having sensitive skin! So they get bonus points from me for that reason.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I can be a bit picky when it comes to scents and detergents. When it comes to this one, I have no complaints. Apple Mango Tango not only sounds cool, but smells wonderful as well. It is not irritating to skin. There are also dryer sheets in this same scent. Would recommend.
Kelly S.
Premium, KY
I love this detergent and honestly my reason why is the smell! This makes my house smell soooo good! It cleans good but I do add a little extra to my load to help it suds up more. But I've been using this around 10 years and I swear by it! The smell will always bring me back to buying it! I absolutely love this and it's not expensive either so I'm totally sold on this!
LINDSEY B.
Guyton, GA
There is nothing in this world that smells better than Gains Apple Mango Tango until I discovered this scent I was a true Tide only girl but I will say I have not been Disappointed with the results of the gain. The scent lasts for about a week on my blankets and sheets and there is nothing better than getting into a freshly made bed that smell like this yummy goodness
Sarah S.
Camby, IN
i absolutely adore this detergent. makes my clothes smell amazing. the only con i can think of is that there isnt a matching fabric softener. very effective cleaning power. very affordable. i would recommend this to anyone looking for a strong but not over powering fruity scent.
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
Really love this packaging! It is so convenient and I️ don’t even use a measuring cup I️ just push the button right over the slot for my laundry soap and I️m good to go! The smell is also great, a little pricey but I️ think it’s worth it.
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
I love gain! It’s the only laundry detergent I use! This scent is heavenly! I love all things apple scented and this is a great smell! It cleans my clothes great with no problems! I love the smell of them when taking them out of the dryer!
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.