BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Emily S.
Scotch settlement , NB
Best scent gain could've ever produced. I have sensitive skin and a lot of laundry detergents bother me but I have been able to use gain for years and have never had a skin irritation. Smells amazing and leaves my clothes fresh for weeks
Ashley Y.
St. John's, NL
I LOVE this detergent! It smells amazing and has such a signature scent that people can tell that you've used this product. I can use this detergent in a mixed colour load, mixed fabrics, etc and it will clean everything beautifully.
Lindsey H.
I can't even describe how much I love this detergent ..I have used it for 6 years and every time I use it I fall in love over again! wish I could give more than 5 stars !
Kelsey S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SCENT! not only is my laundry left clean and in great shape but I can put something away and it smells amazing still months later. Very affordable.
Kelly M.
Sydney, NS
This is my favorite brand of laundry detergent. I loved gain since it came out, but this scent was a game changer! I love the way it cleans my clothes and doesn't wear them out. The scent is delicious and long lasting.
Padge W.
Spruce Grove
Gain has been my favourite laundry detergent for years. Not only is it super affordable but it keeps your clothes smelling amazing. If you want awesome smelling clothes at an affordable price, gain is the best choice!
Kristin C.
This is my absolute favorite laundry detergent. It has a great subtle fruity smell that doesn't assault your nose like most laundry detergents have. It does a good job cleaning clothes and lasts a long time.
Ashley M.
Kingston
This is an amazing smelling product, I love using it for my clothes. As well, if is not very expensive so it is a good buy. I would highly recommend this product and would buy it again in a heart beat!
Jaimie C.
St, NL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent. I've never felt so strongly about a laundry detergent. Literally changes the scent of my bedroom once my sheets are washed in this it's a wonderful bright fruity scent!
Lisa R.
Chester Basin , NS
I am in love with the scent of this detergent! It cleans my clothes very well and did I mention it smells amazing! A great detergent at a great price! I would highly recommend this product.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.