BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Steph C.
Elmira, ON
I am obsessed with the scent of this detergent. It is amazing and you can actually smell it on your laundry when it's done washing. The price point is also decent.
Sarah O.
Norris Arm North
Love this laundry detergent. I always buy this big container because it’s more cost effective. Love the scent of this! My absolute favourite. Repurchase every month!
Miu T.
Edmonton, AB
I still remember when they first come over, I purchased this for about $5 - $6. I regret that I did not buy them all. I really love the apple mango scents, it makes my clothes smell very pleasant. This apple mango detergent not always go on sale, but when they go on sale, I usually buy like 10 to stock up.
Jennifer E.
Laval , QC
It's freshness in a bottle every time I open it. I love Gain but not always the price. It's my favorite product to use and find it effective. However I find it expensive if you don't buy it on sale. I only buy it on sale. I do recommend others to buy and use when on sale, I find my clothes have that long lasting smell longer than any other product.
Saadani A.
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address
Keeana A.
Winnipeg , MB
First off, I really really love the scent of my clothes after using this stuff. It smells like summer sangria to me. It works great on getting the dirt out of my clothes . My boyfriend works in a wear house and I wash his work clothes with this and though they don't look brand new they turn out pretty good.
Anita G.
Chomedey, QC
Use this product one when it was on special at walmart and literally want to bathe in this product. Love the way it keeps the colors of the fabrics in tact and at the same time leaves an amazing smell that lasts a long time. I would recommend to a household who does alot of Laundry,
Alley H.
I love gain laundry detergent! This scent is so nice and smells great. It keeps your laundry smelling nice weeks after it's been washed! I have sensitive skin and this does not effect me at all!
Ashley S.
Brantford, Ontario, Ontario
I can't even begin to describe the smell of this laundry detergent. It is SO nice! Even my husband commented that he likes the scent, and he is not one to ever notice or comment on anything like that! Great price. Great smell. Great cleaning power. Happy to recommend this to anyone.
Emily S.
Scotch settlement , NB
Best scent gain could've ever produced. I have sensitive skin and a lot of laundry detergents bother me but I have been able to use gain for years and have never had a skin irritation. Smells amazing and leaves my clothes fresh for weeks
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.