BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Julie K.
Fenwick , ON
Gorgeous scent! Cleans very well! All stains and dirt are completely lifted out. Works well in warm and cold water. Highly effective. Decently affordable. Would recommend to anyone looking for an effective laundry detergent.
Sabrina V.
Concord, ON
I've been using this product for years. It dissolves quickly is in cold water. Leaves my cloths clean and smelling great. This larger container is great price for the volume of product. I would definitely recommend to others.
Samantha F.
Norwich, ON
By far my favourite laundry soap ever. This is the only brand of laundry detergent we use. It always makes our clothes smell amazing. Definitely affordable. The scent lasts too, it's amazing! Everyone needs to buy this
Kayla J.
Victoria, BC
Love the smell of his gain laundry detergent! It makes my clothes smell great and does a great job washing them. I find some laundry detergents can make you smell too strong but this one doesn't! Good purchase
I wish I could smell this scent everywhere I go forever. My clothes always smell fresh and clean for weeks after. I can even get a few wears of a hoodie in and still smell fresh. Inexpensive and fabulous.
Ashlin H.
Lethbridge
Best ever! The smell is amazing and our laundry comes out super clean and soft! We use this with our cloth diaper laundry as well and they smell and look amazing I'll forever use this particular scent
Annette K.
Leaves everything fresh and clean, this smell lasts forever and if you combine it with a vanilla fabric softener, girl you are LIVING Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz
cheralyn e.
Halifax, NS
This is perfect for if you have a lot of clothes and don't want to use a lot of laundry soap. This soap is great for getting out stains and smells fantastic. Smell lasts until the next wash.
Kaitlynn T.
Grand Rapids
Gain Apple Mango Tango is my absolute favourite laundry detergent! It's the best smell, so fresh and sweet! It also manages to get stains out without always needing a stain remover! It is a bit pricier then other brands but it's definitely worth it!
amanda P.
Moose jaw, SK
Gain is my favourite laundry detergent to buy (my fiancé does not like it)... I love the scent because it lasts and clothes come out so clean and the smell lasts a long time.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.