BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Steph M.
Saskatoon
I love this detergent! It smells amazing and you don’t need to use an accessible amount. I am terrible at laundry and never remember to sort the colours and this detergent seems to prevent colours from fading and leaking into each other.
Ainsley W.
Courtice, ON
My absolute favorite laundry soap. Keeps my clothes fresh for a long time!! My sweaters and hoodies keep the scent more for some reason! I wish they didn't change the name of the scent. It doesn't smell the same to me!
Kristi-Lee M.
Sault Ste, ON
I love this detergent, it smells amazing and removes stains and dirt from my clothing. I find it really bubbly so it gets into my clothing really well. The scent lasts on my clothes too so they smell really good.
Jess C.
Ottawa, ON
Always have been a fan of Gain products and always will be. The only detergent my boyfriend likes used for his clothes. We buy either the regular scent or the apple mango tango! Great product, smells fantastic!
Elyse S.
Oakville, ON
I’ve been allergic to a lot of detergents but this one never bothers my skin. The smell is incredible but not too strong or too fruity. I will pick it over any other detergent every single time. Can’t be beat.
Sarah F.
Smells amazing and keeps clothes smelling fresh for days...I only use it on my clothes, towels and bedding though. I stick to tide for my kids clothes as I find it doesn't have good stain removing capabilities.
Michelle G.
Thunder Bay
I will forever use apple mango tango. My favorite laundry deterrent of all time!! Next time your around the laundry detergent section, smell the scent. U will instantly buy it, im telling ya
Megan S.
Humboldt, SK
Gain always smells the best and leaves your clothes smelling great for longer. I have trouble finding a scent I don't get sick of, but this one has been a repeat buyer for me.
Tori K.
My favourite detergent smells good, gets clothes super clean, it's very affordable the big container lasts about 3 or 4 months in my house and I do laundry bout once- twice a week.
Brandie H.
Glencoe, ON
I love gain but I like the original one better. This one was good too but smell didn’t last long at all.. original is much better. And I find this product a good price.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.