BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Christy C.
Homestead, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite type/brand. The Mango Tango liquid detergent leaves my clothes smelling spectacular. I literally do not need to add signed to my load of clothes. I do not know how to express how obsessed I am with this particular liquid detergent.
Alex D.
Athens
This laundry detergent is so amazing. It smells sooo good. I didn’t know they even made detergent with scents like this but I could smell it all day long, I love it
Kathreinè L.
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Gets my clothes clean. I cant get over the smell! It's sooo good! I've used this since it came out. I might go through two of these in a month with how much laundry I do.
Kat A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Recently got this to try a new scent and not dissapointed. Same classic mess free pour system as the other gain detergents and pleasant smell.
Danielle P.
Rio Grande City, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
The only scent I ever buy! Smells amazing. Great price. Repeat costumer. No complaints.
Ashley W.
Connersville, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the way this stuff smells! I wish they would make fabric softener and dryer sheets in this scent!!
Tavish L.
48 South Union St apt 5, Pawtucket, RI
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been using this since the day it came on the market. For some reason it's been hard to find in store recently but this is the best smelling detergent ever. I love it so so much. It's the greatest
Lacy M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite! The smell is fantastic, and personally I like to smell like clean laundry over perfume any day! This mixed with downy fabric softener (light blue cap) leaves my clothes smelling so good, and clean! Once again due to sensitive skin, I can’t use but gain or tide, and I just prefer gain because it does the job and doesn’t leave my clothes feeling like it’s got a residue on it. And I can literally smell the scent all day long!
Kelsey W.
Seminole
Purchased at: Walmart
Im obsessed with this laundry detergent!!! It smells so good and keeps fabrics soft. I would recommend to anyone.
Lauren Z.
Chilliwack, BC
I LOVE the smell of this laundry detergent, I have been using it for years! It leaves my clothes soft and smelling amazing. It is super affordable as well, making it my “go to” laundry detergent. You can get a big bottle of it or a smaller one, depending on your needs but the option is there! There are so many scents in the Gain collection but this one is my favourite if you like a fruity fresh smell.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.