BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Samantha H.
Minot, ND
I love gain fabric softeners and detergents. They smell great. The price isn’t to bad also.
Chelsea G.
Gamaliel
I absolutely love the smell of this and again always keeps my clothes smelling good forever
Angela S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Value size. Great scent, sold at grocers or any local retailer. Worth it! I keep buying it.
Emily C.
El Paso, TX
The scent to this is so amazing!!! We even bought the dryer sheets to go along with it.
Sam L.
It's big for an affordable price and it smells good and leaves my clothes feeling clean
Tay G.
Port Orange, FL
Amazing smell last all day long getting liquid soap also helps it last a little longer
Becca D.
santee , CA
This really makes our clothes smell so fresh and clean. The scent lasts quite a bit too
Alejandra M.
On of my favorites love the smell it leaves on my clothes and leaves it clean and soft
Sarha H.
Chicago
Love the smell of this! I’ve used all gain products and they all smell absolutely great
Erin W.
Cleveland, OH
Favorite smell. Leaves light fresh scent behind on clothes without being over powering
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.