BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Shana R.
I love this product. The smell is always great. You get a really good product for the money.
Sanam A.
Gain always keeps my clothes smelling fresher longer and really gives my clothes a deep clean
Nicole Q.
Brick , NJ
This is my favorite laundry detergent! It smells awesome and keeps my clothes smelling fresh.
Amanda C.
Greeneville, TN
Great I loved the sent of the apple mango tango it really is a great laundry detergent. :)
Chelsea G.
Gamaliel
I absolutely love the smell of this and again always keeps my clothes smelling good forever
Amanda M.
Marion , AR
Absolutely love the smell!
It gets my towels clean and leaves my hallway smelling fabulous
Amanda R.
Cheboygan
This smell is my absolute favorite of the gain line. Stays in the clothes for a long time.
Lauren M.
fayetteville
Purchased at: Walmart
This detergent smells so amazing! And it lasts way after the clothes are dried and put up!
Samantha H.
Minot, ND
I love gain fabric softeners and detergents. They smell great. The price isn’t to bad also.
Angela S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Value size. Great scent, sold at grocers or any local retailer. Worth it! I keep buying it.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.