BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Elizabeth S.
South Bay
I love this scent and who doesn’t love gain. It has a lasting scent and it cleans clothes very well
Kamesha n.
Love this leaves my clothes smelling great. Not too harsh leaves my clothes soft and static free
Heidi A.
apple mango tango is all ive used since the scent came out, scent stays in fabric for a long time
Natalie G.
lindenhurst
Smells great and he big bottle ensures less trips to the store! We love this product in. Our home
Cheyenne H.
ward
I love the way this smells and the way it keeps my clothes smelling good up until the next wash
Jayme T.
Grove city , OH
By far the best detergent around. The only kind I use. It has a wonderful, long lasting smell.
Cristina L.
Smells amazing! Left clothes feeling soft and bright. This will last me for more than a month.
Lindsay C.
APO, AE
This is the best smelling laundry detergent I’ve ever smelled. It’s my go-to for doing laundry
Sanam A.
Gain always keeps my clothes smelling fresher longer and really gives my clothes a deep clean
karrie k.
West Jordan, UT
My absolute favorite laundry detergent. Keeps my clothes Clean and smells absolutely amazing.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.