BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

shelby-lynn k.
I will never understand a woman who will not go for apple mango tango every time it’s available! A+ rating from every female I know! It’s not too expensive and who doesn’t love to smell amazing?!😍😍😍😍😍😍
jacqueline C.
This is me favorite detergent. Worth every penny it smells so great leaving my clothes smelling amazing!! I would say it’s not disappointing at all it’s very affordable and useful. Recommend it for anyone
Erica S.
Calhoun, GA
Besides the regular gain smell this this my absolute favorite. Makes your clothes smell amazing. It’s a little pricey for me but we have 7 people in our home do laundry is never ending in our home.
Courtney s.
Crestview, FL
I really like this product. It smells so good. You get 150 oz which is 72 loads of laundry. It is a little on the pricey side. It cost about $15. I would still recommend this product.
Matti G.
Cleveland , TN
I LOVE this detergent. I would give it 10 stars if I could! It does such a great job at a cleaning and making my clothes smell heavenly. It’s a little pricey but totally worth it In my opinion. I recommend it to everyone!
Stephanie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite go-to washing powders I love love love the smell of it but it is expensive and it is getting harder and harder to find it so I just go for the cheaper Purex
Heather B.
Jackson, MO
Gain apple mango tango is my all time favorite laundry detergent. It smells absolutely amazing. My neighbors say they can tell when I'm doing laundry because it smells so good outside.
Shamika W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Smells good and works great, but I prefer powder to liquid detergent since I use a front load machine. I think the smell is longer lasting with the powder and I was told powder is better for your machine in comparison to the liquid.
Krystle M.
Brooklyn, NY
The best smelling detergent! Like ever. Same price as other products but the way it cleaned and made my clothes smell is everything to me! I highly recommend it!
samantha w.
port st lucie
Purchased at: Walmart
Recommend this scent! The brand it’s self I would recommend to everyone! I loved this scent though! It’s very effective and affordable and always left my laundry smelling amazing!!
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.