BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Dustin H.
Laurel Hill
Definitely love it however wish it was more affordable! Definitely more affordable then I can afford!
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
I'm obsessed with this APPLE MANGO TANGO!!! Great amazing long lasting smell to it! Highly recommend
Summer P.
Smells fantastic. Washes clothes well and softens them to. Only takes a small amount to wash a load .
Krystyn K.
Irvine, KY
Smells amazing and keeps clothes smelling amazing for a long time. Probably my favorite gain product.
Katie B.
Rittman
Our favorite detergent. Smells great and leaves clothes smelling great for a while. Cleans them well.
Made I.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Walmart
The absolute best my boyfriend wont let me use nothing else lol he loves this stuff it smells so good
Shellie J.
Dickinson , TX
I like the smell and it works good. Ride works
Better but I love the smell. I'll
Continue to buy n
Caitlin W.
Berrien Sprgs, MI
My favorite scent from Gain! It's so fruity and actually lingers on the clothes after they're dry.
Elizabeth S.
South Bay
I love this scent and who doesn’t love gain. It has a lasting scent and it cleans clothes very well
Alanna V.
Virginia Beach, VA
OMG IT MAKES MY CLOTHES SMELL SO GOOD! I LOVE THIS SO MUCHHHHHHH!!!!! I want more and more and more
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.