BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Amber L.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this detergent. I love how long the scent last in the clothes. Its so sweet smelling.
Chelsea J.
Springdale, AR
Smells like heaven and gets our clothes nicely cleaned! Would love for Gain to work up some new scents!
Jmoneisha D.
Smell lovely and does what it’s supposed to do no cons and everything is all good and is very effective
Sonia h.
Portland
I love it,all my clothes are clean thanks to these laundry detergent ,love the smell, it removes stains
Stephanie M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this detergent because I️t smells amazing. I use this all of the time and would highly recommend
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
Amazing product it has a great smell and really gets the job done and I love that it’s simply sourced.
Justin E.
Battle Creek, MI
This stuff works well and smells great. I love how cheap it is compared to other products in the store
Leticia C.
Piscataway , NJ
This smells incredible!!! My clothes retain that incredible smell for days or weeks. It's our favorite!
Jenny C.
Imboden , AR
Favorite laundry detergent ever! This large container lasts a very long time for us. Scent is amazing.
Krystyn K.
Irvine, KY
Smells amazing and keeps clothes smelling amazing for a long time. Probably my favorite gain product.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.