BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Cassie H.
Lodi, CA
Great scent! Gets my clothes perfectly clean, Even the hard to clean dirty socks and messy toddler clothes.
Ashley S.
Valley, AL
I love this scent. You can never go wrong with gain! The scent lasts a while and has great cleaning power!
sandra k.
Help my clothes smells soooo good. I have recommended them to my family and they are also hooked on it now.
Chelsea W.
Keeps your clothes smelling fruity and fresh. Always on sale and cleans well. My favorite detergent to use.
Nicole M.
Flowery Branch, GA
LOVE THIS SCENT! It is my favorite, but I wish it wasn't so full of extra unnecessary ingredients and dyes
Tiffany V.
Lagrange, GA
So I’m addicted to the smell of game actually do really love the smell it cleans good but I love the smellS
Jasmine S.
Caldwell, ID
Leaves my clothes nice and soft! Also the smell is amazing I love it! My favorite laundry detergent by far
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
Smell is AMAZIN!!! We love this detergent. We use it in the flings version most of the time. It works great
️️natalie L.
New Britain , CT
I love getting this one ! Its my favorite ! The scent is my favorite! The apple. Long lasting on clothes
Ashley H.
Minnetonka, MN
Smells great. Clothes always turn out clean. Great price. Would definitely use again. Long lasting smell
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.