BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Brianna C.
Flatwoods, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
My all time favorite scent from Gain! Works well and makes your clothes smell heavenly. The scent lasts too.
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX
The smell of is detergent is just omg 🤗 it cleans well. Other then that I just wish it was a little cheaper.
Brittany S.
Big Rock , VA
Gain is my favorite brand of detergent. I am always pleased with the cleanliness, smell and just everything.
Whitney Eryn b.
I got this scent a little over a year ago and I've been hooked ever since! Makes my whole closet smell good!
Shelbee B.
Not this smell I haven't but this brand and size best yet leaves clothes smelling good good good for the day
Melissa W.
Moulton, AL
I love the smell of this and it made our clothes very soft and clean. It is a great product for everyday use
Lennox S.
Great scent and always leaves my clothes feeling so clean. I would recommend any of Gains products to anyone.
Tyra V.
Idaho falls
Bought this once mainly for the smell it smells sooo good more pricey so haven't gotten it since but love it
Ashley S.
Valley, AL
I love this scent. You can never go wrong with gain! The scent lasts a while and has great cleaning power!
Jasmine S.
Caldwell, ID
Leaves my clothes nice and soft! Also the smell is amazing I love it! My favorite laundry detergent by far
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.