BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

EMMANUELLA O.
New York
IT HELPS ME SAVES MONEY. I JUST LIKE IT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FADE MY CLOTHES, AND DOESN'T CAUSE MY SKIN TO INCH.
Taylor B.
The smell of this detergent was what sold me on it. The smell is wonderful! It has good cleaning power as well.
Maria D.
My all time favorite scent! Super affordable and this jug goes a long way!!! Cleans my clothes really good too.
Stephanie S.
Coal township , PA
Gain smells amazing and I can’t get enough . It works great and I always enjoy smelling while I do my laundry .
Suzanne H.
Phenix City, AL
Oh, the smell! Such a great scent and it lasts until the next wash. Leaves clothes clean and fresh every time.
Ashley C.
Fort Bragg, NC
Favorite fabric softener. This mixed with the pods makes the laundry smell like heaven and the clothes so soft.
Aja M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Always on sale. Smells good. My toddler is not allergic. A lot of detergent. Lasts a while. Everyone sells it!
Whitney Eryn b.
I got this scent a little over a year ago and I've been hooked ever since! Makes my whole closet smell good!
Tyra V.
Idaho falls
Bought this once mainly for the smell it smells sooo good more pricey so haven't gotten it since but love it
Melissa W.
Moulton, AL
I love the smell of this and it made our clothes very soft and clean. It is a great product for everyday use
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.