BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Rodchelle W.
Litchfield, MN
This is the only detergent I use for my clothes. I love the smell. It's long lasting and clothes are always clean
Melody S.
Visalia, CA
This is a great laundry detergent a little goes a long way it smells absolutely Divine and it's the stain buster
Samantha D.
Hoover, AL
My absolute FAVORITE scent from Gain. It leaves my clothes and linens smelling amazing. I wish it lasted forever!
Morgan M.
Dalton
Best smelling detergent ever. The smell lasts for weeks after they're washed too. It's effective and easy to use.
Meriza p.
Calumet Park , IL
I love the way it smells however, the smell doesn't last that very long on the clothes once they've been washed.
Koren K.
Westover, WV
I love this stuff. Not only does it get your clothes super clean it has an outta this world smell. Wow, im a fan.
stacey P.
Forest, VA
This is my absolute favorite gain scent ever and it's hard to find in some stores ! Please don't stop making this
Lindsay M.
Liverpool, NY
Love the way this detergent dispenses. Makes my laundry smell amazing and clean! Detergent has lasted me a while!
Tarah a.
Morristown, TN
Price is great on this product, smell is wonderful. Cons smell isnt stong enough on clothes, scent doesn't last.
Kelsey W.
Seminole
Purchased at: Walmart
Im obsessed with this laundry detergent!!! It smells so good and keeps fabrics soft. I would recommend to anyone.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.