BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

alyix f.
Lehi, UT
I love the scent of this laundry soap! It lasts on your clothes so long! It also gets my clothes clean and I love it
Sonia B.
South daytona, FL
This is my favorite gain product! My clothes smell so good and fresh I buy all the products I can find in this scent
Apryl J.
I love this product. I keeps my laundry smelling so good. My sheets smell like fresh laundry for a week after use.
Michelle N.
LEXINGTON, KY
The best scent gain has to offer by far. It cleans my clothes well and keeps them smelling fresh for quite a while.
DeLayne b.
Oh my goodness is this scent amazing!!! The best ever! The scent last forever and I can't quit smelling my clothes.
Raquel U.
Calipatria, CA
Most def one of my favorites!! It has a strong smell that last!! Leaves your clothes smelling good!! One of my favs
arleny R.
I love this it leaves my clothes smelling so good, i currently have this one and another one just different scent👍🏼
Kelsey W.
Seminole
Purchased at: Walmart
Im obsessed with this laundry detergent!!! It smells so good and keeps fabrics soft. I would recommend to anyone.
Kirsten C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Gain is the only detergent I buy. It cleans my clothes great and smells even better. Plus it’s widely available.
Sapphy M.
Scottsbluff
Purchased at: CVS
I cannot get over how amazing this stuff smells! I live the scent and it works great with absolutely no residue!
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.