BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Andrea S.
Xenia , OH
My clothes smell delicious! Great clean, great scent! Works well with HE washers. I wish they'd expand the scent line.
Mónica L.
Me gusta usar Gain porque deja mi ropa limpia, libre de manchas y con un aroma delicioso a mango que dura varios días!
Jasner J.
Philadelphia
Used this product because to try the smell and also quality, loved it and the scent was amazing. Will buy again
Amanda  G.
saint petersburg, Florida
Love the smell it's to die for omg works amazingly smells great even days after washing your clothes very effective!
Jessica H.
Ponce de leon, FL
Great smell. Great price. Last a long time. Good price compared to other detergents. Different scents to chose from.
alyix f.
Lehi, UT
I love the scent of this laundry soap! It lasts on your clothes so long! It also gets my clothes clean and I love it
Kelsey L.
Seffner, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My all time favorite I’ve tried many other detergents but always come back to this one because the smell last forever
Haley H.
This comes in a big jug so it last long which I love! It smells fantastic and always gets out clothes nice and clean!
brittany c.
Lake City, FL
My absolute favorite detergent! Smells amazinggggg and keeps our clothes smelling fresh for awhile! Also cleans well,
Michelle A.
Apple valley
Love the smell it give my clothes ! And also like that the smell lasts long. I do like that it has the dual dispenser
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.