BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
This smells amazing!! I love the way it makes my clothes smell. It gets my clothes clean and is a very trusted brand!!
Andrea S.
Xenia , OH
My clothes smell delicious! Great clean, great scent! Works well with HE washers. I wish they'd expand the scent line.
Raven W.
I really, really love this product. It is very, very multi - purpose. I use it every, once in a while, sometimes daily.
Enyd G.
The smell is amazing and last for so long after washing. It is the best on bedding, and gets everything nice and clean.
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
Actually a quality product for a great price. The scents are great and don’t affect my allergies. Will continue to buy
Mónica L.
Me gusta usar Gain porque deja mi ropa limpia, libre de manchas y con un aroma delicioso a mango que dura varios días!
lauren g.
My number one scented detergent! The smell is what got me into buying and the cleaning quality had me keep purchasing!
Brittany C.
The Apple mango tango scent smells great and makes my clothes smell just as amazing. The scent lasts about a week too!
Jess S.
Can I just say...the scent of this is AMAZING!! I wash my sheets and towels in this detergent. Fresh scent everytime 😍
Jolisel V.
Leaves my clothing super clean and I don’t even have to use softener later... which its amazing if you are on a budget
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.