BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Delaney R.
Port Angeles, WA
Smells amazing, lasts a long time and leaves your clothes smelling so amazing for the longest times. It’s also not that expensive which is a plus! It gets the job done, smells good and lasts a long time. I highly recommend!
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
Gain apple mango tango is so nostalgic for me. It’s takes me back to my childhood. The scent is great and it cleans the clothes. It’s like tide not the cheapest but not the most expensive either. I would buy again and recommend
Nayrea C.
laurel,MS
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these and haven't been able to find the scent locally. I walk into my house and I can smell them coming from the laundry room. So fresh and springy. I'll continue to order through Amazon always making sure I have extra.
Nilda D.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
My all Time favorite laundry detergent I absolutely love the way clean my clothes get and the way my clothes smell. The apple mango smells so refreshing Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz
Heather L.
El Paso, TX
My favorite laundry detergent. Cleans clothes well and leaves such a bright fruity scent. Have been using it for years along with the dryer sheets and fireworks scent boosters. We buy it in the large jugs at Walmart.
Courtney H.
Kenesaw, NE
Good brand to use, it’s very adorable to buy. Great to use for a big family. Lasts about a couple months, doing laundry 1-2 times a day. It smells fresh, but the smell doesn’t stay in your clothes for too long.
Beverly S.
London
I love the clean and fresh smell that this products does for my cloths. I have no cons. I am satisfied. About this product affordable. Not expensive at all. Always would recommend this product to all my friend
Huma Z.
Lexington
Purchased at: Walmart
My clothes smell wonderful after washing with Gain and cleans them well too. I’ve been using Gain for so many years and not planning to change it. Not a very expensive product and lasts more than a month.
shelby-lynn k.
I will never understand a woman who will not go for apple mango tango every time it’s available! A+ rating from every female I know! It’s not too expensive and who doesn’t love to smell amazing?!😍😍😍😍😍😍
jacqueline C.
This is me favorite detergent. Worth every penny it smells so great leaving my clothes smelling amazing!! I would say it’s not disappointing at all it’s very affordable and useful. Recommend it for anyone
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.