BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Rosemariee M.
Lancaster , CA
Smells good leaves cloths smelling great for days after the wash !! ❤️👀 used for a while but switched to different scent
Yaminah G.
Des Moines, IA
Love the scent! I keep coming back to this detergent and scent over the years. Leaves clothes clean and smelling amazing.
Alisha C.
Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz

Great laundry detergent. The smell is out of this world!
Felicia D.
The best smelling detergent hands down! I love how clean it gets the laundry but also how the scent lasts on the clothes.
Geralynn E.
Albuquerque
Smells great and scent lasts for weeks. Pros is the sent Con is the price. It is effective the scent is worth the buy.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
This smells amazing!! I love the way it makes my clothes smell. It gets my clothes clean and is a very trusted brand!!
Brittany C.
The Apple mango tango scent smells great and makes my clothes smell just as amazing. The scent lasts about a week too!
lauren g.
My number one scented detergent! The smell is what got me into buying and the cleaning quality had me keep purchasing!
Wendy N.
Love the smell!!! It lasts so long on clothes and the detergent is soft enough that it has never given us any problems
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
Actually a quality product for a great price. The scents are great and don’t affect my allergies. Will continue to buy
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.