BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Brooke R.
Bountiful , UT
Smells amazing! I have bought this multiple times. Leave my clothes clean and soft. Very effective at cleaning my clothes.
Chelsea A.
Blue Island, IL
I love this detergent! After washing this scent of mango is still on the clothes. My clothes felt soft and were not faded.
Mitch A.
Gain brands are one of the best brands because they leave my clothes clean and the smell last longer than other detergents
Kimberly O.
Very affordable product, the smell is great. Long and lasting sense. I can actually take out lots of load from the bottle.
Felicia D.
The best smelling detergent hands down! I love how clean it gets the laundry but also how the scent lasts on the clothes.
Alisha C.
Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz

Great laundry detergent. The smell is out of this world!
Rosemariee M.
Lancaster , CA
Smells good leaves cloths smelling great for days after the wash !! ❤️👀 used for a while but switched to different scent
ashley w.
Winston-Salem North Carolina
This gain smells super good when my clothes are freshly washed and dryed, but the scent doesnt last long. I wish it did.
Yaminah G.
Des Moines, IA
Love the scent! I keep coming back to this detergent and scent over the years. Leaves clothes clean and smelling amazing.
Enyd G.
The smell is amazing and last for so long after washing. It is the best on bedding, and gets everything nice and clean.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.