BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
I love this brand.  It is very very cost effective, works great, smells great and is very innovative!  I would def try!
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
I love this scent it smells so good. I used to always use it when I was in college.’I love that it has matching dryer sheets too.
Kaitlyn W.
I love the smell of this! When I wash my blankets and sheets the smell lasts for weeks! Also, it makes everything soft and clean.
Kristen D.
Orlando, FL
I love the Apple Mango Tango scent! The scent lasts for a very long time after washing. Gain is the only detergent I will use!
Esther O.
Dunwoody
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite laundry detergents! Love the scent of this one so much. It doesnt smell like chemicals, which i appreciate!
Luna W.
Richmond, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This laundry detergent smells so amazing! It gets our clothes clean and seems to work really well. I recommend it to everyone.
Stephany G.
Tucson, AZ
I love the smell and it actually cleans my husband's dirty cloths from work. Even after the dryer, its comes with a great smell
👑 E.
Lake Hiawatha
Hands down my favorite laundry detergents ever if I could by this as a fragrance and wear it I would that's how much I love it
unique t.
I really like this one because it smells so fresh and fruity Also after you are done washing your clothes the smell still their
Kayla C.
Russellville, AL
I love this and the smell is amazing. Gain always makes me happy with the scent. But it's the long lasting scent that gets me.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.