BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Rachel S.
San Lorenzo, CA
Smells so good and it cleans my clothes just as good as any of those more expensive brands. It was very effective and I was not disappointed with it. It is affordable and I recommend to anyone not wanting to spend a lot and still get a great detergent
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
Gain causes me to want to do my laundry. It smells so good and causes the whole house to smell like this detergent. It helps my clothes get clean and smells great. The only problem I have is that after they are done drying it doesn't smell like gain anymore
Lily B.
Byrdstown, TN
I LOVE THIS SMELL. This scent makes your clothes smell wonderful! The scent lasts forever! It is a reasonable price for something this big. The jug of detergent lasts for a very very long time! You don't have to over do it. Recommend definitely!
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
With having a house full of kids and dogs I need something that really cleans everything. This is the laundry soap I buy every time. It's comparable in price to most other detergents. What I love the most is that the scent stays in your clothes without fading!
Maridelsa R.
Bronx
I have used the Apple Mango Tango scented line for almost 8 years now and love it, I get complements all the time. Over the past year I started noticing that it was getting increasingly hard to find the fabric softener and dryer sheets, so we decided to find a new scent from Gain and quickly found out nothing compares Apple Mango Tango.
Meadow V.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my absolute FAVORITE laundry detergent. It cleans your clothes adequately and gets stains out.. but this detergents claim to fame is how good it smells! This detergent smells absolutely delicious and the best part? IT STAYS. Every time I use this detergent to wash my clothes, I get complimented on how good I smell.
Jessica K.
Hammond, IN
It's an amazing liquid laundry detergent because it makes the clothes smell amazing. The only thing i don't like about it that it is a lot more expensive then some other laundry detergent.You can find this at any local store.
Amanda C.
I love using Gain detergent! It always leaves my clothes smelling so good! There have been many liquid detergents that don't keep the scent to the clothes even when processed in the dryer. Gain sticks through that and I love it!
Courtney B.
tacoma, WA
Not only does this gain smell anazing, it cleans so very well, and the scent seems to really stay on my clothes, I can wash one day, wear it a week later and I am still getting compliments about how my clothes smell so great.
Vivian J.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
I love this laundry detergent and its smell! It lasts me a while, the pros are it smells good, The cons are the price and it doesn't help old stains. It is more effective more than disappointing because it cleans good. This is expensive but worth the price and i would recommend this to anyone who loves apple smell.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.