BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Johan M.
Sevierville
A laundry detergent that actually takes away dirt/stains, lasts up to 96loads and the SMELL is just long lasting and absolutely fabulous!!! My favorite! Yes, I do recommend.
Lucia T.
Las vegas, NV
Love it! It's super great and a little goes a long way! I can add a little to a big load and still have the clothes come out smelling great and feeling clean and not stiff
Margaret S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I LOVE the smell. My clothes come out so clean and smell amazing. It doesn't cost much more than other leading detergents. I think it works amazing and would use it again.
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the scent of this laundry detergent and the scent does actually stay in the clothes for awhile. A little goes a long way and I don't need to buy more very often
Haegan B.
Harper
I do like this detergent && love the smell but I think it is causing me and my husband to break out. Which sucks because we love it so much so we are having to switch.
Chelsea C.
Swansea, MA
I have sensitive skin so I can't use Tide but for some reason Apple Mango Tango by #Gain works great smells great and doesn't irritate my skin! Win win win all around
Alexandra B.
Savannah, GA
This has been my fav scent of detergent since it came out years ago. The way ur clothes smells after the wash and dry it's amazing. Last longer than other detergents
Shameiza F.
Brooklyn, NY
This does the tricks for me leaving your clothes smelling fresh and clean. It been the only brand I been using, so that alone tells you how well this product works.
Lexi F.
Evart
Wasn't too happy with my laundry after using this. Didn't get them as clean as I'd like and I had to run them through the wash a second time. But it smells great.
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
Love this product! Love this product! Love this product! Pair it with apple mango tango softener and dryer sheets and your clothes will smell amazing for weeks! I love this smell and the moment I walk in my home I can smell it from using it so much! Also, everyone always compliments the smell of my laundry! Its gain, baby! I recommend this to everyone! I used to use tide, so glad I switched :)
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.