BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Zoe L.
overland Park
This product works super well. My skin is extremely sensitive to laundry detergents and this is the only one that doesn’t break me out in hives. It smells amazing and works great.
Carise Z.
Parma, OH
My FAVORITE scent of gain. Please make this easier to find....and in a pod as well as a fabric softener sheet. I beg of you!! Works great at a great price. Recommended for sure.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the fruity smell of this laundry soap. It cleans well and removes stains. My son has sensitive skin and this caused him to breakout in hives due to the dyes and perfumes.
Christian P.
Holladay, TN
This is all we use in my home and the home i grew up in !! Makes the clothes smell great and feel clean ...i have never tried any other brands gain is it for me and my family
leigh D.
Newington, CT
If I could if I could have everything smelling like this product I would it is just a slice of heaven and it lingers on your clothes for at least a week or so after they wash
Johan M.
Sevierville
A laundry detergent that actually takes away dirt/stains, lasts up to 96loads and the SMELL is just long lasting and absolutely fabulous!!! My favorite! Yes, I do recommend.
Lucia T.
Las vegas, NV
Love it! It's super great and a little goes a long way! I can add a little to a big load and still have the clothes come out smelling great and feeling clean and not stiff
Margaret S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I LOVE the smell. My clothes come out so clean and smell amazing. It doesn't cost much more than other leading detergents. I think it works amazing and would use it again.
Haegan B.
Harper
I do like this detergent && love the smell but I think it is causing me and my husband to break out. Which sucks because we love it so much so we are having to switch.
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the scent of this laundry detergent and the scent does actually stay in the clothes for awhile. A little goes a long way and I don't need to buy more very often
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.