BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Janet M.
Absolutely love the smell and results of this. My boyfriend and I always choose this as our go too. If only they would bring back the softener and I would never switch to anything else.
Sar V.
I absolutelt love this laundry soap. This is the best laundry soap I have ever used. And this scent is my favorite. Using this soap my cothes still smell wonderful two weeks later. So it does have a potent smell but to me thats what I like about it.
Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
Love this detergent. The smell lingers for quite a while afterwards and makes our clothing smell amazing! It works great, too. Price is a little steep so we don’t get it as often as I’d like.
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
I love the smell of this. A Co worker recommended it when I worked with her to make my work clothes smell less work smell. It's expensive so I don't by it as much but it has an amazing smell!
Mandy Y.
West Palm Bch, FL
Another one of best laundry detergents! Absolutely love the Apple Mango fragrant, gets me excited to do the laundry lol. Very affordable and effective. Would highly recommend this laundry detergent!
Lisa M.
Goldendale
This is my all time favorite fabric softener. I have used it for years and am always very happy with the softness and fruity scent, and it leaves your clothing smelling great all day!
Dacia D.
Evansville, IN
Did you want to get whisked away to a foreign land every time you have to start the laundry? I know I do! This is the closest thing I have found! It smells like the most amazing vacation in France. It's a #sweet scent instead of a watery #ocean scent. It even keeps my #mini #me fresh smelling and conquers here super smelly socks. The detergent itself is great on most stains with just the occasional stain, like pasta on my #mini new white shirt, need a little extra product. It's an amazing price for a great product. I don't remember why I switched to #gain but I'm glad I did.
Whitney T.
Malvern
A bit cumbersome to unload from the car but you’re getting a better deal buying more and it’s not like you won’t use it. Smells great and of pods aren’t for you this is a good option.
Zoe L.
overland Park
This product works super well. My skin is extremely sensitive to laundry detergents and this is the only one that doesn’t break me out in hives. It smells amazing and works great.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the fruity smell of this laundry soap. It cleans well and removes stains. My son has sensitive skin and this caused him to breakout in hives due to the dyes and perfumes.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.