BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

shanna L.
Brooklyn
This was OK for me I used this when I saw it on sale however it does not seem to have enough suds for me when it comes down to a laundry detergent. I enjoy the smell but I think it's a little overwhelming.
Emily D.
Love this scent. Have been using this brand for the last four years. When visiting my parents who have used Tide their entire lives, my dad asked what laundry detergent I use... they are now Gain users.
Alexis M.
Belleview, FL
Mango tango OMG what a lovely fragrance! This stuff is amazing it always leaves my clothes smelling so fruity and sweet! It's not too expensive and totally worth every penny! I love this product so much!
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
This is hands down my absolute favorite laundry detergent!! It is by far the best scent I have found and leaves my clothes fresh and clean. It's also super affordable and I highly recommend it to others.
Taylor H.
Roanoke, VA
This is a greasy detergent! It smells amazing and lasts for a pretty good while. A little expensive AND it left I think a “soap stain” on a few of my clothes. But before then I never had any problems!
Haley B.
Tyler, TX
Oh my heavens this stuff smells amazing!! It does a great job washing clothes and leaves the clothes smelling just as wonderful. It doesn’t leave any residue and is very adorable. I would definitely recommend this.
Jessica G.
Louisville, KY
Apple mango tango is my absolute very favorite laundry detergent. It smells fantastic. I chose to use gain because I'm super allergic to tide. It usually has great coupons and works efficiently. I love to recommend this.
Jennifer T.
This is my favorite gain laundry detergent!! It smells so good and it is very concentrated so a little goes a long way. It keeps your clothes fresh and smelling amazing . It's also good with removing stains.
Cathy S.
I can truly say that by far the mango smell is my favorite. This is the only product I've found effective for me. The clothes come out clean, soft and smelling amazing. I definitely do recommend it!
alex b.
The scent is nice, there's so much product so it lasts quite a while- you don't have to purchase as frequently. It's very effective and does what it is advertised to do. I highly recommend this product!
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.