BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Reyna Q.
Laredo, TX
Can I hit that 5 star again! Scent as it is gives a thumbs up right away! Product will clean your clothes great and leaves it smelling so beautiful! I’m a fruity girl if that’s you then BUY this! Recommend it thoroughly
Tina V.
Gain Flings Tropical Sunrise Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs I love the smell of this product! My clothes come out so clean and fresh. I would recommend this product to everybody. This is my go to laundry soap.
nura s.
Chula Vista, CA
My go to detergent. I love the smell although my husband doesn’t. I wash my laundry with it. Pretty effective, haven’t had any issues with it and it’s really affordable , would definitely recommend and continue to use!
Carrie B.
Brooksville, FL
This is absolutely the best smelling laundry detergent I’ve ever used! I love the smell of freshly clean clothes. (Who doesn’t?!) sometimes the scent doesn’t stay after the dryer, but for me, it does! And I LOVE it!
Mariah M.
This is the only laundry detergent that I use! It smells so good, and cleans really well. The scent sticks with the clothes for a good amount of time. And the price is right! I would definitely recommend this laundry detergent!
Bailey H.
Horace, ND
This scent was an awesome switch up for my clothes and towels! It did the job and didn't ruin anything but also wasn't a standout product. I would buy it again! It was affordable and I just really loved the scent!
Lola H.
utica
Omg! Best product ever!! The best part is it smells so amazing!! And yet it makes your clothes smell for a long time even when your outside running around .. and it’s worth the price .. I definitely recommend it
Eddreijah M.
Las Vegas, NV
I all time favorite scent of gain. Wish they made it is pods. I also wish that I could find this in scent booster! Love the gain products and the results I get when using it in my laundry! Best smells by far.
Leah C.
Saint Peters, MO
Gain all the way! The smell is amazing. I’m actually sensitive to this brand but still buy it because of the scents. I this this liquid gets the job done and it is affordable. I would use this brand over tide
Natasha S.
Centreville , AL
This stuff smells amazing and the scent stays in your clothes long after they come out of the dryer! The product cleans the clothes so well. It isn't expensive at Walmart. I would highly recommend this to others.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.