BY GAIN #74 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Sara L.
Gain is my favorite laundry soap! I love the cleaning power, the smell, the fact you don't have to use more than recommended! My all time favorite scent is the Apple mango tango. I have heard they are going to stop this scent which would break my heart! Also I can only use gain and tide laundry soap because or my kids having sensitive skin! So they get bonus points from me for that reason.
Janice B.
Lamont, FL
Apple Mango Tango is my favorite! I was so upset my my local grocery store stopped carrying it. I have to drive to Walmart to get it, but it is so awesome and it smells amazing, I think it's worth it. I only wash my sheets and blankets with this because there is nothing like smelling this when you go to bed at night.
corina c.
Garden Grove, Ca
Weeks after opening up my drawers to get clothing out, the smell of Gain comes right out as if I was washing it right there and then. My clothes have never smelled so good. Excellent aroma and excellent detergent. My clothes are very clean and smelling amazing. Love Gain!
Sabina W.
Springfield, IL
This detergent smells so good and the best part about it is the scent is so strong and long lasting. It really does work with smells and stains. The big container of it goes a really long way too which really makes me feel like I am getting all of my money’s worth
Katie P.
Ark
I absolutely love the smell of this soap. I have to do a lot of laundry for my husband and I. He is always bringing more dirty clothes to the hamper. This soap has always gotten everything clean. Even things I didn't think would come out in the wash have with this soap all while smelling amazing. I am so glad the smell stays with the clothes too it adds just the perfect touch to my husbands sweaty work clothes. Not only are they sweat free they even smell good!
Taryn R.
Hurricane, UT
By far one of my most favorite detergents. It cleans my clothes, even my husbands dirty work clothes that smell bad. I haven’t been disappointed with it yet. It’s affordable and worth the price. I feel it works better than the pods.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park
Gain apple mango tango is so nostalgic for me. It’s takes me back to my childhood. The scent is great and it cleans the clothes. It’s like tide not the cheapest but not the most expensive either. I would buy again and recommend
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
I use this detergent and will continue to repurchase! It smells good and the scent lasts at least a month. It is sure to leave my clothes soft and refreshed. I know you will love this product, so it’s definitely worth the try.
Amanda N.
Although I love the original scented gain, I recently tried the apple mango tango and it’s amazing!!!! I love the long lasting smell it leaves on my clothes. I would say it’s affordable and you can always find coupons for it!
Whitney H.
Erwin
I love this stuff mainly just for the smell. It has the most amazing scent and makes your clothes smell so good for so long. It does a good job cleaning but so do other brands. I really only purchase this for the smells.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.
rosy R.