BY GAIN #70 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

corina c.
Garden Grove, Ca
Weeks after opening up my drawers to get clothing out, the smell of Gain comes right out as if I was washing it right there and then. My clothes have never smelled so good. Excellent aroma and excellent detergent. My clothes are very clean and smelling amazing. Love Gain!
Vicki L.
I love the smell of this stuff! I think all Gain products smell good, but this scent is my favorite. It also cleans our clothes and gets out the minor stains. It leaves the clothes smelling really good after they're out of the wash. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting their clothes to smell better after being laundered.
Cheyenne G.
Eutawville
THIS IS THE BEST LAUNDRY DETERGENT ON THE MARKET!!!!! I use this every time I can afford it! It leaves clothes smelling the best and the smell lasts for MONTHS. I had socks I hadn’t worn in months and when I did wear them, they smelled like this gain that I washed them with months prior!!!
Krissy M.
Sparrowbush, NY
The smell is great. I also feel like after the clothes are washed you don’t have that overpowering laundry smell but things just smell clean. It’s a little more on the expensive side but I’m willing to pay the money for this product.
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
I use this detergent and will continue to repurchase! It smells good and the scent lasts at least a month. It is sure to leave my clothes soft and refreshed. I know you will love this product, so it’s definitely worth the try.
Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
I love this stuff mainly just for the smell. It has the most amazing scent and makes your clothes smell so good for so long. It does a good job cleaning but so do other brands. I really only purchase this for the smells.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Really enjoy this product. Lift stains, takes away odors from your clothes. Not to mention that smells literally last a long time very effective and affordable. Would recommend this product and buy it all the time.
Dawnyai L.
This is my favorite washing detergent. The smell is amazing but could also be too strong for some people. The scents lasts for days, even after you’ve worn the clothing. I would definitely recommend this to any parents whose kids are doing sports Or are really active.
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
This is my favorite Gain scent and I only purchase it when I feel like splurging on laundry detergent. But trust me, if I had the money I would always purchase this and nothing else! My clothes smell so good.
Nicole c.
Port Richey, FL
We will not but any other laundry detergents. We have tried others and this is the best smelling and best working one we have found that we agree on. One of these big jugs last between a month to two months.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.
rosy R.