BY GAIN #1 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Apple mango tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: overtones: apples, mangos and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions. Get the matching scent in gain liquid fabric softener or gain dryer sheets! Part of the joyful expressions collection see more...

Tylina H.
Belfry KY
This is the only laundry detergent I can use without breaking out hives. I love how there is a variety of scents. It gets the worst smells out of my clothes. And having teenagers that is something to say. It is a good price for the amount you get in the jug. And it isn’t half full like most laundry detergents are. I have been using gain for about 25 years now and I will keep using until they stop making it. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Dawnyai L.
This is my favorite washing detergent. The smell is amazing but could also be too strong for some people. The scents lasts for days, even after you’ve worn the clothing. I would definitely recommend this to any parents whose kids are doing sports Or are really active.
corina c.
Garden Grove, Ca
Weeks after opening up my drawers to get clothing out, the smell of Gain comes right out as if I was washing it right there and then. My clothes have never smelled so good. Excellent aroma and excellent detergent. My clothes are very clean and smelling amazing. Love Gain!
katie h.
Apple Valley, CA
Yum yum yum. I love how Gain leaves my clothes feeling so soft, and smelling so amazing. Your clothes smell so good you can eat them almost lol. I love the apple mango over the original. The freshness lasts for several months in between washes.
Ozair M.
Chicago
Not a huge fan of this detergent. The smell is a little intense and compared to other cleaners this didn’t get the job done and so it was quite disappointing. Personally not my favorite and therefore I will not be recommending to others
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
This is what I always use to do my laundry with! I usually get the giant tub of this from SAMs club and it lasts me a very long time! It leaves my clothes smelling nice and clean for several hours after wearing my clothes.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Really enjoy this product. Lift stains, takes away odors from your clothes. Not to mention that smells literally last a long time very effective and affordable. Would recommend this product and buy it all the time.
Jessica G.
Tampa
Apple Mango Tango is the BEST scent ever! I love washing my sheets with this scent because not only do they feel clean, they smell so fruity and fresh! I have gotten everyone into this scent, it’s that good. :)
Emily D.
Fairfield, CT
The large tub of detergent with the easy pour nozzle is the best. The measure cup is labeled so it’s easy to know how much to use and it’s still affordable even with how many loads per container there is.
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ
Gain is my all time favorite liquid laundry detergent and softener. It smells so good. This is the only detergent I use on mine and my family’s clothes. It’s worth every penny. I recommend it to everyone all the time.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Which laundry detergent do you like better Gain or Purex? Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz This is my favourite
rosy R.
Is it's smells good
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is the soap as fragrant as the fabric softener? I've looked everywhere for the fabric softener and I cannot find it.
rosy R.
Is it pros or cons? ??
Christy C.
Salisbury, NC
Is the smell of this detergent over powering and do you smell it on your clothes all day?