Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentGain
Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent

Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent

by Gain

Let the aroma of apples and mangoes in Gain Apple Mango Tango liquid laundry detergent teach your nose the exotic moves of the Argentinean tango. Cha-cha-cha!

How is the smell? What do you smell ?
Hey! What is yall’s Favorite laundry detergent? Which one smells the best and also which one will get the stains out the best?? My husband just got a job and he comes home so dirty and I cannot get the stains out!
Would anyone recommend??
Start your review of Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent!
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Myrna T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells good and leave your clothes smelling amazing, clean and in my case doesn’t stain my clothes.
Anastacia M.
Etna, NY
Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Anastacia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite laundry soap of all time. It has such a refreshing scent. That lingers on my clothes. It also really gets everything nice and clean. I've been buying this and repeatedly for the last couple of years.
S T.
Polk City, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent smells so good and leaves a lingering scent on the clothing days after I have washed them. I have used Gain original many years but I might just have a new favorite! Even the name is as inviting as a tropical beach vacation 😉
Kelly M.
Basom, NY
This detergent was a disappoinment in our hard well water. It did not remove stains like the original formula does. Also the scent did not last after going into the dryer. Will not repurchase.
tOyA B.
Sacramento, CA
I love the scent. I also enjoy how long my clothes smell like apple mango tango. My daughter says it makes her clothes smell like candy.
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Gain Apple mango tango is the only detergent I buy. I absolutely love the way it class and the scent is phenomenal! I love falling asleep with my sheets and pillow shelling so delicious!!
Stephanie S.
Shamokin, PA
Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Stephanie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Gain laundry detergent. This scent is my favorite. The fragrance lasts for weeks . It’s clean my clothes great and gets out stains.
Samantha G.
Lowell
This detergent and sent is my favorite!! I love it. The sent sticks with your clothes for weeks. I've been using this for years and will continue to do so. Same price as tide and just as effective for my needs. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Stephanie R.
Acworth , GA
This is the only laundry detergent I use. I am very sensitive to smells, and this one isn't too overpowering. My clothes come out clean and smelling wonderfully!
Avery R.
Mobile, AL
I LOVE the smell of this detergent yall!!! If you're looking for a non traditional laundry smell, this is it. I still felt like my clothes were clean and it cost the same as the others. Overall, I was really surprised by this and definitely recommend giving it a try if you're looking for something different!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexis D.
Shaker Hts, OH
il y a un an
Arianna M. il y a un an
I have not seen one in this particular scent anywhere in stores or online, it may be on the Gain website though.
member-7cc6d
il y a 2 ans
Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent ? Does anyone else feel like using again gives them flair ups for eczema?
Tina L. il y a 2 ans
#Gain is one of my favorite brands but I dont have eczema. Is it just this sent or all Gain products?
Nicole L.
HOMOSASSA, FL
il y a 3 ans
Erin A. il y a un an
Its strong but not in an overpowering way! It smells amazing.