Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Fabric Softener 52 Loads 41 Fl Oz uploaded by jamie M.Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Fabric Softener 52 Loads 41 Fl Oz uploaded by Kim H.

BY GAIN #26 in Fabric Softener

Gain Apple Mango Tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Apples, mangos, and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: Musky yet fruity expressions. A tiny bit tart, a little bit sweet, a whole lotta fun for your nose and your feet. Catch a whiff then dance the night away. Enjoy the matching Apple Mango Tango scent in Gain laundry detergent and dryer sheets. see more...

• I'd love to try this. And reviews on how this product works?1 Answers
  • DOES IT LEAVE YOUR CLOTHES FEELING SOFT ?4 Answers
  • Does this smell as good as it sounds?12 Answers
Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Fabric Softener 52 Loads 41 Fl Oz
  • "If I run out, I have been known to run to multiple stores until I find the Apple Mango Tango line of detergent and fabric softener because I love the smell and how long lasting it is! " in 1 review
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
The apple mango tango is probably my favorite scent from Gain. It’s so fresh and fruity and makes my laundry smell amazing! The fabric softener isn’t very expensive and there is usually some kind of coupon available in the Target/Cartwheel app as well.
Sheila G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Gain is my all time favorite liquid laundry detergent and softener. It smells so good. This is the only detergent I use on mine and my family’s clothes. It’s worth every penny. I recommend it to everyone all the time.
Julia P.
Canonsburg, PA
This fabric softener is wonderful! I love the smell it's so fresh and cheerful and gets me energized. The scent lasts about a week after washing but others have said they could smell it two weeks before. It's great for getting that rough feeling out of some of my sweaters especially after having them stored all summer. Worth a try in my opinion
hello g.
COLUMBUS, OH
I literally love all Gain products! I feel like no matter which one you get you cant go wrong. I love the fabric softener and the detergent and the air fresheners and the cleaners (with mr. clean).  The smell is very fresh and clean and it makes you feel good. I love the original scent but I also love apple mango tango.
Amy G.
Alderson, WV
Gotta have matching scents in my household!  I use the Apple Mango Tango fabric softener with my detergent and I love the outcome!  Gain cleans well and has the best scents ever so it's worth the reasonable price you can find it for.  Totally willing to spend just that tiny bit extra because it's truly worth it!
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I bought this to go with my apple mango tango laundry detergent. We love usong together to make our clotnes soft, clean and smelling wonderful. It's also a great value. I would recommend to family and friends.
Kendra T.
Charlotte, NC
Apple Mango Tango. One of the first scents I tried by Gain. It smells yummy. Leaves your clothes super soft and the scent makes you want to follow who ever is using it, just like in the commercial. Stalk much you will after using this. You will stalk every aisle that has this scent.
Crystal K.
Summersville, WV
The smell is #1! These people definitely know how to make things smell heavenly. Including your clothes the smell doesn’t disappear like usual. Isn’t to expensive and add it to your detergent and you’re ready to go. Wonderful on light washed clothing as well.
Kristina R.
Midway Park, NC
 Is so GOOD! This is the only softener I use on my clothes. It leaves my clothes smelling so good and also leaves them soooo soft. This product definitely works and you will love the yummy smell it leaves on your clothes. I definitely recommend this.
Gisela M.
Tulsa , OK
Downy Ultra Dual Scent Citrus Spice Glow Fabric Softener I love the smell also the clothes gets very soft but I do have to say on this one the smell doesn't last long.
Kiah B.
Does this smell as good as it sounds?
Joanna P.
Bronx, NY
Does gain have candles scented like this?
Neisha T.
Bridgeport , Ct
DOES IT LEAVE YOUR CLOTHES FEELING SOFT ?
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Does this leave your clothes with some sort of residue?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
I'd love to try this. And reviews on how this product works?