Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Fabric Softener 52 Loads 41 Fl Oz uploaded by jasmine a.Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Fabric Softener 52 Loads 41 Fl Oz uploaded by jamie M.

BY GAIN #83 in Fabric Softener

Gain Apple Mango Tango scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Apples, mangos, and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: Musky yet fruity expressions. A tiny bit tart, a little bit sweet, a whole lotta fun for your nose and your feet. Catch a whiff then dance the night away. Enjoy the matching Apple Mango Tango scent in Gain laundry detergent and dryer sheets. see more...

• I'd love to try this. And reviews on how this product works?1 Answers
  • DOES IT LEAVE YOUR CLOTHES FEELING SOFT ?4 Answers
  • Does this smell as good as it sounds?12 Answers
Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Fabric Softener 52 Loads 41 Fl Oz
  • "If I run out, I have been known to run to multiple stores until I find the Apple Mango Tango line of detergent and fabric softener because I love the smell and how long lasting it is! " in 1 review
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
The apple mango tango is probably my favorite scent from Gain. It’s so fresh and fruity and makes my laundry smell amazing! The fabric softener isn’t very expensive and there is usually some kind of coupon available in the Target/Cartwheel app as well.
Jessica A.
Plano, TX
Gain just smells so good! I like for my laundry to smell like something not just soap. I feel the scent doesn’t last as long as it used to. A few years back you could use this and your laundry would stay smelling like this but now it fades quickly.
Julia P.
Canonsburg, PA
This fabric softener is wonderful! I love the smell it's so fresh and cheerful and gets me energized. The scent lasts about a week after washing but others have said they could smell it two weeks before. It's great for getting that rough feeling out of some of my sweaters especially after having them stored all summer. Worth a try in my opinion
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I bought this to go with my apple mango tango laundry detergent. We love usong together to make our clotnes soft, clean and smelling wonderful. It's also a great value. I would recommend to family and friends.
Kendra T.
Charlotte, NC
Apple Mango Tango. One of the first scents I tried by Gain. It smells yummy. Leaves your clothes super soft and the scent makes you want to follow who ever is using it, just like in the commercial. Stalk much you will after using this. You will stalk every aisle that has this scent.
Crystal K.
Summersville, WV
The smell is #1! These people definitely know how to make things smell heavenly. Including your clothes the smell doesn’t disappear like usual. Isn’t to expensive and add it to your detergent and you’re ready to go. Wonderful on light washed clothing as well.
Gisela M.
Tulsa, OK
Downy Ultra Dual Scent Citrus Spice Glow Fabric Softener I love the smell also the clothes gets very soft but I do have to say on this one the smell doesn't last long.
Elisa D.
This is probably my favorite scent out of all of the options I don't have any pros or cons it's very affective I love using to make my clothes feel and smell good, they're kinda pricey but I like them enough to keep in buying them
Joslin C.
Redford, MI
I love using the detergent and fabric softener together. The clothes smell amazing and the scent really lasts through until the next wash. It always goes on sale at my local Walgreens so I can get it at a more affordable price.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
I love the smell of this! However, there are many more fabric softeners that do a much better job than this did. I wouldn't buy again unless they redo the formula and keep the smell. I wouldn't recommend in its current state.
Kiah B.
Does this smell as good as it sounds?
Joanna P.
Bronx, NY
Does gain have candles scented like this?
Te T.
Bridgeport , CT
DOES IT LEAVE YOUR CLOTHES FEELING SOFT ?
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Does this leave your clothes with some sort of residue?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
I'd love to try this. And reviews on how this product works?