by Gain

#13 in Starch

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gain 2X Ultra Gain Liquid Joyful Expressions Mandarin Lime Fusion 48 Load, 100.0-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4)!
How would you rate this product?
Julian , PA
Strong fragrance, that does last quite some time on clothing. But overall it is a decent detergent to clean your clothes if you like the smell.
El Dorado, AR
this is the best smelling laundry detergent ive ever used hands down! the scent lasts so long and it smells so fruity i get so many compliments
Muncie
Gain has the best scents to pick from and it actually sticks around after washing. Price wise it's not cheap but it's not too expensive either.
Makes your clothing smell beautiful and I would never change this product for another. Super effective and would recommend to everyone to use.
Since i lived with my mom she used gain and know in my home i continue using this product that smells great and cleans clothes just as great.
cary, NC
Smells like heaven. Love how clean my clothes after using it. The smell does last for a long time. Great detergant will recommend to friends.
Cincinnati, OH
This Gain smells AMAZING and gets my laidry super clean. I love that even a week after washing my clothes still has this great fresh smell.
Gain smells nature like it cleans clothes but doesn't take out harsh stains from my kids clothes. It'll Come out still with grass stains.
Winston Salem
Smells fantastic, continued quality on clothing. I can instantly tell when I remove my clothes from the wash that they are a lot softer.
Saraland , AL
Great detergent! Cleans very well and does not take the color out of clothes. Pretty affordable for the outcome of the clean clothes.

Looking for your answer?