by Gain

#13 in Starch

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gain 2X Ultra Gain Liquid Joyful Expressions Mandarin Lime Fusion 48 Load, 100.0-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4)!
How would you rate this product?
One of my favorite detergent. Love the scents it comes in . Love the freshness it leaves
Keswick Ridge, NB
I love love love the smell of this! I find that Gain in general has amazing smells to everything they have. It cleans great and the smell does last a long time. I always purchase mine at Walmart which always have great prices
radisson
This is a great laundry soap. The smell is amazing cuz it makes my whole house smell great. It’s a great brand and inexpensive to buy. I will continue to use this product and I highly recommend it to all families to use.
Hamilton , ON
I absolutely sware by this laundry detergent. It leaves your clithese smelling so amazi g for up too two weeks. And they also stay so soft. I would recommend this to everyone.
Sault Ste, ON
This is one of my favourite scents in gain, cleans my clothes and also maintains their integrity and doesn't damage them through multiple washes. Also very affordable and don't mind spending a little bit more for the amazing scents.
Burnaby , BC
My go to laundry detergent!!! Smells sensational and the scent lasts on laundry, so it feels clean and fresh longer than most!!! It removes oil from clothes and other fabric stains. Reasonably priced, highly recommend!!!
Sarnia, ON
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love limes, so i was definitely going to try this product! Its reasonably priced and you can find almost anywhere in Canada!!! I would recommend to someone who likes fruity scents or is looking for a summer scent!
Kingston , ON
I typically lean towards all natural products but I just can't resist the scent if Gain! Also, Gain laundry detergent works so great. I also love the price point!
Maxville, ON
Gain products are seriously the best smelling products for cleaning your clothes. The smell lasts so long after you've dried them, and after even wearing them once. I would recommend to anyone who isn't allergic ;)
Cochrane , CA
You can not go wrong with the smell lasts on your clothing for days, and makes them smell so fresh but not artificial fresh. It is also very affordable for the average family your truest can't go wrong

Looking for your answer?