by Gain

#13 in Starch

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gain 2X Ultra Gain Liquid Joyful Expressions Mandarin Lime Fusion 48 Load, 100.0-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4)!
How would you rate this product?
Pelham, AL
This does great with your clothes it leaves very clean & soft don't fade them or stretch them out we love the smell
Monroe, NC
it is a great price, it has many different scents that smell amazing!!!! I LOVE this product. I would recommend it
Love the long lasting scent on my clothes and how fresh it keeps me smelling even after hours of wearing my clothes
Love, love, love, this brand have my cloths feeling so soft sometimes after my cloths dry I just sit and smell them
Mukilteo, WA
Best smelling gain! I love this it's not too strong but keeps our clothes smelling great! I use the liquid always!
White Oak, TX
I love this scent of gain its one of my favorites! It has my laundry smelling like candy that i want to eat !!!!
Exellent detergent, leaves your white, white and your colors, colored. Smells really good and fresh and clean.
gain is the best the smell is so good fruit perfume fabulous i love it this is one of my favorites for laundry
San Jose, CA
Smells soooooo good but it doesn't really make your clothes smell the same. You can barely tell you've used it.
Orlando
This product is amazing, it's super concreted. A little goes a long way, clothes are cleaned and smell amazing.

Looking for your answer?