Gain 2X Ultra Gain Liquid Joyful Expressions Mandarin Lime Fusion 48 Load, 100.0-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4)

BY GAIN #15 in Starch

Christian P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Love this smell! It fills my entire house full of this smell when I do my laundry! I love it! It makes my clothes and my family members clothes smell for months! I always wash my clothes before I put them away each season and by the next time I open the tote it the smell is still there!! Its also such an affordable product for the everyday family!
Jenny G.
Crystal City, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love using gain just because I love the different smells of their laundry detergent. But this one was my go to just because of the smell. I also love that it's not that expensive to get gain detergent and it's helps remove all stains. Another plus is that the clothes stay smelling like laundry detergent for a long time.
Stephanie Y.
I think I have used this in the past. It does its job. I’m not sure if clothes should smell like fruit and stuff. It gets clothes clean. It’s inexpensive. I would buy it again.
Jenise L.
Hackensack, NJ
Honestly was using Tide all my life until I found this product. It's cost effective and REALLY KEEPS THE SCENT ON MY CLEAN CLOTHES FOR A LONG TIME. I needed a detergent that would leave long lasting fresh smell while stored or while worn and this was it for me! And this is my favorite scent as well.
Lori H.
Merced, CA
I love Gain!! It works wonders for our family. I love the smell of the clothes after washing with Gain, especially right out of the dryer. I love how I can store my freshly laundered clothes away for a season and when I pull them back out the following season they still smell so good.
Jasmine S.
Washington
I️ Love again. The smells that the laundry detergent puts out are really great and make your clothes smell amazing. Gain doesn’t necessarily do a good job at stain fighting though. I️ recommend you get it and use bleach or some other kind of stain fighter along with Gain
Jordan H.
Elwood
was great. I loved the product. I would definitely buy again. I love this company. It smells amazing!!
The packaging was great. It arrived in a great time. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it more. It is awesome. I recommend the product.
Urvashi J.
Old Bridge NJ
Gain is the best. I love it compared to Tide i wasn’t a fan of the way clothes felt after, but with Gain its different. My clothes smell great and feel even better. Gain can be pricey but look for coupons and sales! You won’t want to go back after you try this!
Sumana🌹 P.
Cupertino, CA
I like the Gain 2X Ultra Gain Liquid Joyful Expressions because the product works very well and the Mandarin Lime Fusion smell is great on clothes. the product was affordable and effective and I bought mine at target. I would recommend it to others.
Malorey H.
This product smells wonderful!!!! The only problem I had with it personally is that it made my skin break out into a rash. I think that’s only because my skin is super sensitive. If you do not have a sensitivity problem, then this is an amazing option!