Gain 2X Ultra Gain Liquid Joyful Expressions Mandarin Lime Fusion 48 Load, 100.0-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4)

BY GAIN #7 in Starch

Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is amazing! I've always been a fan of the orginal gain scent but this just takes it a step further! With 2 young girls running around staining up clothes , gain , no matter the scent , has always been our go to product! It is very effective in getting out those pesky stains and keeping clothes smelling fresh all day long!! I love this product and recommend it to anyone!
Christian P.
Campbellsville
Love this smell! It fills my entire house full of this smell when I do my laundry! I love it! It makes my clothes and my family members clothes smell for months! I always wash my clothes before I put them away each season and by the next time I open the tote it the smell is still there!! Its also such an affordable product for the everyday family!
Jenise L.
Hackensack, NJ
Honestly was using Tide all my life until I found this product. It's cost effective and REALLY KEEPS THE SCENT ON MY CLEAN CLOTHES FOR A LONG TIME. I needed a detergent that would leave long lasting fresh smell while stored or while worn and this was it for me! And this is my favorite scent as well.
Avery F.
Palm Bay , FL
This stuff smells so good! It’s one of my favorite laundry detergent scents! I can’t give any cons, because I don’t have any for it, but the pros are definitely the delightful scent and the cleanliness it means for your laundry! My clothes get the most clean with this brand of laundry detergent
Lori H.
Merced, CA
I love Gain!! It works wonders for our family. I love the smell of the clothes after washing with Gain, especially right out of the dryer. I love how I can store my freshly laundered clothes away for a season and when I pull them back out the following season they still smell so good.
Jasmine S.
Washington
I️ Love again. The smells that the laundry detergent puts out are really great and make your clothes smell amazing. Gain doesn’t necessarily do a good job at stain fighting though. I️ recommend you get it and use bleach or some other kind of stain fighter along with Gain
Paola A.
Gain is amazing! I move the smell and it totally works! I don’t have anything bad to say about this. It does the job and I have even find this scent at the Dollar Store at a very good price. I would recommend this to anyone that loves their clothes to smell good!
Urvashi J.
Old Bridge NJ
Gain is the best. I love it compared to Tide i wasn’t a fan of the way clothes felt after, but with Gain its different. My clothes smell great and feel even better. Gain can be pricey but look for coupons and sales! You won’t want to go back after you try this!
Jordan H.
Elwood
was great. I loved the product. I would definitely buy again. I love this company. It smells amazing!!
The packaging was great. It arrived in a great time. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it more. It is awesome. I recommend the product.
Keeshler P.
New Orleans, LA
Gain is my favorite brand of laundry detergent. It leaves the most beautiful fragrance in your laundry. I occasionally use it in cleaning buckets as well to wipe down sinks and counters. I tend to get carried away with using it because the aroma is so addictive. It is more affordable to buy it in large quantities.