Gain 2X Ultra Gain Liquid Joyful Expressions Apple Mango Tango HE 48 Load, 100.0-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4)

BY GAIN

Reward your high efficiency washer with a scent that's a tiny bit tart, a little bit sweet, a whole lotta fun for your nose and your feet. Catch a whiff then dance the night away. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda L.
Pangburn , AR
This is my favorite washing liquid detergent! This scent is amazing and a great combo. The scent will stay on my clothing for weeks! Strangers comment on how great my clothing smells and ask where they can purchase what I use. The detergent works great and really cleans my clothes without stripping color. I even love the way my house smells while I am washing my clothing. I love doing laundry now and actually look forward to starting a load of wash.
Gabrielle M.
Apple mango tango is my favorite sent of them all! I love gain products and how they leave my clothes smelling fresh and clean! I purchase most of my laundry care as gain products because of the price and the effectiveness it has on my laundry! I will always buy gain products as long as they stay on the shelves!
Melissa L.
Broken Arrow
This has an amazing smell. It's my favorite. It does a great job cleaning and keeping the clothes smelling great for a long time. I hate that I'm not able to use this product anymore because of the values of procter and gamble. I will definitely use this again if they change.
Kate N.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This scent is so good and sweet! However, this detergent does not clean clothes like I need it too. The scent lasts long, but not as long as other detergents that I have used. I would not buy this product again. If i did, I would use another product for stains/spots.
Stephanie H.
Powell, TN
I used to use Tide, but decided to try something new. This detergent is not only more affordable, it also smells great! I love the Apple Mango Tango scent! I want to buy the dryer sheets as well, but I'm waiting to finish up the huge box I bought at Costco.
Lu C.
Irving, TX
If my clothes could smell like one thing my entire life, it would be this detergent. I got it one time and it made me want to do more laundry because it smelled so good. Gain's always been a trusted detergent to clean clothes and leave them smelling good.
Taylor Y.
Marquette, MI
This product smells so good! I'm so sad that you have to order it off amazon now because they really don't sell it in the metro detroit area. Makes my clothes super clean and smells like I'm a walking apple orchard so thats really cool and awesome
Catherine L.
Ravenel, SC
As far as I can tell, all this did was put a heavy Gain smell on top of the clothes without actually washing them. The scent is definitely overpowering and we stopped using it after about two loads. For us, this was a waste of money.
Shanea C.
College Park , MD
I’ve been buying gain since I️ was a college student. It is affordable and smells amazing. I️ can always find a good deal or even a coupon when the time comes to buy more. I️ sometimes mix it with another cleanser depending on what I’m washing.
Meg B.
Springfield , MO
This has been my favorite detergent for the longest time. The smell is amazing and lasts for days. My sheets hold the smell especially well and it makes laundry day even more fun. The biggest drawback is that it's a little pricey.