Gain 2X Ultra Gain Liquid Joyful Expressions Apple Mango Tango HE 48 Load, 100.0-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4)

BY GAIN

Reward your high efficiency washer with a scent that's a tiny bit tart, a little bit sweet, a whole lotta fun for your nose and your feet. Catch a whiff then dance the night away. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda L.
Pangburn , AR
This is my favorite washing liquid detergent! This scent is amazing and a great combo. The scent will stay on my clothing for weeks! Strangers comment on how great my clothing smells and ask where they can purchase what I use. The detergent works great and really cleans my clothes without stripping color. I even love the way my house smells while I am washing my clothing. I love doing laundry now and actually look forward to starting a load of wash.
Shelby D.
Temple Terr, FL
I love Gain detergent. It always keeps my clothes smelling clean and fresh. The Apple Mango Tango is my favorite scent that they make. I like the fruity scents better than flowery scents because the flowery scents tend to get over powering. This one is perfect! The only down side is that it is not available in the Gain Flings.
Gabrielle M.
Apple mango tango is my favorite sent of them all! I love gain products and how they leave my clothes smelling fresh and clean! I purchase most of my laundry care as gain products because of the price and the effectiveness it has on my laundry! I will always buy gain products as long as they stay on the shelves!
Melissa L.
Broken Arrow
This has an amazing smell. It's my favorite. It does a great job cleaning and keeping the clothes smelling great for a long time. I hate that I'm not able to use this product anymore because of the values of procter and gamble. I will definitely use this again if they change.
Candice R.
This is the only detergent I use and will ever use! It smells so good - I literally have people stay at my house and comment on how good the laundry smells all the time! It does a great job of cleaning and it's really affordable too. Definitely recommend the Apple Mango Tango scent!
Jasmine B.
Louisiana
Gain is very strong with the fragrance.But I love it.It smells great have your clothes smelling great.Fold the clothes up and save them come back they still smell great! I would recommend definitely! Very affordable with the price .I’m a true customer for years and years
Kate N.
Home Sweet Home Expert
This scent is so good and sweet! However, this detergent does not clean clothes like I need it too. The scent lasts long, but not as long as other detergents that I have used. I would not buy this product again. If i did, I would use another product for stains/spots.
Amanda P.
This smell is phenomenal. Gain absolutely nails it with the "fun" fragrances. I dont have a favorite!! Other brands I stick to original, but Gain has me adventurous and I always try something new!! I would totally tell my friends to buy this particular one!
Stephanie H.
Powell
I used to use Tide, but decided to try something new. This detergent is not only more affordable, it also smells great! I love the Apple Mango Tango scent! I want to buy the dryer sheets as well, but I'm waiting to finish up the huge box I bought at Costco.
Lu C.
Irving, TX
If my clothes could smell like one thing my entire life, it would be this detergent. I got it one time and it made me want to do more laundry because it smelled so good. Gain's always been a trusted detergent to clean clothes and leave them smelling good.