Gain 2X Moonlight Breeze Hec Liquid Laundry Detergent, 72ld, 150oz uploaded by Heidi B.

BY GAIN

Enjoy a freshly scented, effective clean with Gain 2X Moonlight Breeze Hec Liquid Laundry Detergent - 72 ld, 150 oz. This high efficiency-friendly detergent cuts through odors, dirt and stains, leaving your clothing and linens vibrant. see more...

Sage S.
Boston MA
Gain is the # 1 detergent that I use in my house. Moonlight Breeze is such an relaxing smell. Very elegant flower scent, makes my clothes feel super soft. Days after washing my sweatshirts I can still smell the aroma. Depending on where you shop you can get this detergent for a pretty good price as well as using coupons and/or membership cards.
Alisha C.
Gain® with Febreze™ Moonlight Breeze™ Liquid Laundry Detergent 50 fl. oz. Plastic Jug
I love Gain and the fact that it has Febreze is another plus. Moonlight breeze has an amazing scent and leaves your clothes smelling amazing.
Danielle W.
Upland, CA
I love gain it's always my go to so the other day while at target I decided to smell this and I immediately knew this was for me. I went home and threw in a load and after it was dry and while I was folding it it was like a relaxing heaven scent. This is my new fav.
Christen F.
Pigeon Forge , TN
I am so picky about the smells of laundry detergent and this is one of my faves!! I do wish Gain was a little less expensive as I can't always justify fitting it into my grocery budget. However, it's a great detergent. It leaves our clothes fresh and soft and smelling real good!
Jamee R.
Fontana , CA
This is my absolute favorite scent for laundry detergent . It washes the dirt out of the laundry so it is very effective. It doesn't leave any residue. It's affordable and I would recommend for anyone.
JacquelineChio L.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this smell ! And leaves my cloths smelling amazing even soft. This product last for a while because you don’t need to put that much in your load. Also doesn’t fade the colors of your clothing.
Heidi B.
Washes my family of four clothes and bath towels beautifully! The smell is absolutely delicious! Everyone in my family loves it! Always find on sale, or buy one get one 1/2 off deal at Target or Walmart.
Cynthia L.
Visalia , CA
My mom recommended this to me and oh my gosh it smells so good I am going to dry different scents but so far gain detergent is really good
Caitlin M.
Absolutely love this detergent. Not only is the smell amazing but the scent lasts for weeks! Great at removing soils