Gain 2X Moonlight Breeze Hec Liquid Laundry Detergent, 64ld, 100oz uploaded by Bridgett B.Gain 2X Moonlight Breeze Hec Liquid Laundry Detergent, 64ld, 100oz uploaded by Samantha M.

BY GAIN

Achieve a fresh, classic clean when you use Gain 2X Moonlight Breeze Hec Liquid Laundry Detergent - 64 ld, 100 oz. This tried and true laundry product lifts stains, fights dirt and eliminates odor, thanks to the neutralizing addition of Febreze. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Stephanie s.
Stephanie s.
For me personally this product has been good. It smells great, gets my clothes clean, and get out the stains. Unfortunately for my husband it has not. It has left his clothes smelling funny, has made him itchy, and just has not been a good experience for him. I would say try out the small size to see if it best suits you then give the big one a go. Gain 2X Moonlight Breeze Hec Liquid Laundry Detergent, 64ld, 100oz
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
This is a must have product for laundry in my household! Not only does it smell great washing but the smell sticks, leaving your clothes smelling so wonderful days after washing!!!! I recommend this to anyone that's looking for affordable and amazing quality detergent.
Kiera W.
Kiera W.
I love the smell of it. It smells so fresh and clean. The only con I would say it has is that the smell doesn’t last long. Maybe a week at the most. It was effective for me. I’d recommend it but it’s not pricey and it’s not cheap either at smiths it’s about $10
Bridgett B.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run, NC
Smells great and of course works just as great. I really like how long my clothes smell good after using this detergent. Grabbed it at dollar general. Definitely will get this again.
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
Norwalk, CT
Gain products never disappoint! My clothes always smell so amazing after washing and drying.