BY GAIN

At last the irresistible scent of Gain comes to dishwashing. Ultra Gain Hawaiian Aloha Dishwashing Liquid gives you a fantastic clean with a great scent experience. see more...

Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid gets my dishes clean. I like how it gets sudsy. Smells just as good as you'd expect Gain to smell. It cut through the grease, and rinsed off well. I also noticed when I use Gain Dishwashing Liquid, that my dish sponges don't get that stinky smell left behind. There are always Gain coupons out there. So, it's really affordable, and good.
Chelsey R.
Morganton
I love all gain products! They're amazing! They smell so good and the smell lasts forever. It really does. All the gain products  do exactly what they are supposed to. They're must have laundry products for my laundry. I use the detergent, fabric softener  liquid, fabric  softener sheets, and the things you sprinkle in the wash for extra boot of scent i forgot what theyre called and the lent roller. I definitely recommend them! You have to try Gain products. You'll love it!
Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Lovethe gain dish liquidalo love he bluehawian with bleach due to le having cancer it kills germs and isgreat for those e whose re sick and keeps grim off dishes. You must try it if you have children to kill grams offgour fishes or if some one in your house hold is sick. Dawn and gain are my favorite #megavoxbox:#contest
Sarah D.
Alvarado, TX
I love the smell of Gain dishwashing soap! It cuts through grease, smells amazing, and leaves my hands feeling soft. It's a bit thin but a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend Gain dishwashing soap!
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
I love to use to gain in my house for detergent fabric softener or dryer sheets and now to wash my dishes I would recommend that you all my friends and family cleaned very well without a nice fat and lose my whole house smelling clean and I love the price you can never go wrong I recommend it to my friends and family
Leticia S.
Weslaco , TX
So the problem with this all the time with this one is that it doesn't remove the oil from the pants but it smells good for the your other dishes so if you don't care about the oil which I think you should care because your plates have oil and stuff then go ahead and buy it but I don't recommend it to remove oil and stuff
Jamie B.
Love this dish detergent! It lasts a long time, a little goes a long way, and the price is relatively cheap if you go to Walgreens or Walmart. This soap really does break apart grease and makes it easy to clean dishes with little to no effort. Would definitely place this next to Dawn!
Amanda H.
Columbia, MO
I love this soap - the Original is typically my scent of choice because it is such a clean scent, but all of them are nice. This soap really works well to clean dishes and doesn't leave a slimy coat on my hands like some other brands have done. I highly recommend this product!
Leann M.
Russellville, AL
I've been using gain dish detergent for as long as I can remember. It's suds up very nicely, cuts through grease and grime like crazy, and the scent is just fantastic. It is also available at a very affordable price.  I would definitely recommend this to people.
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
I've had a good experience with using Gain soap. I'm not picky about scent but it has a nice scent to it! It does a good job of getting rid of grease on pans, though I will say Dawn is a better product. I believe Gain is cheaper though, so you get what you pay for.
Siramad C.
Coamo
Do you accidentally dry your hands?