Gaiam Yoga Tree of Life Yoga Mat uploaded by Mikey P.Gaiam Yoga Tree of Life Yoga Mat uploaded by Justine  A.Gaiam Yoga Tree of Life Yoga Mat uploaded by cassandra l.

BY GAIAM #5 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

Cushion Traction Comfort Your Reversible Yoga Mat. Provides a Stable, Non-Slip Surface. For Yoga Practices. Ensures Safety & Comfort. Tree of Life Durable and chic, Gaiam s printed Tree of Life mat provides a stable, non-slip surface for your yoga practice.  Perfect for home or studio use, this mat ensures the safety and comfort you need to enhance proper alignment and maintain poses.  Ideal for everyone, from beginners to seasoned yogis. Features: see more...

• How sticky and it soft are these matts?3 Answers
  • Would you recommend???1 Answers
  • Does this mat slide? How soft is it? Thank you.1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Eva S.
Eva S.
brooklyn, NY
This mat has been with me through many sessions of vinyasa yoga, hot yoga, and home workouts. Its super light weight, the grip is great as long as the mat is not doused in sweat and its easy to wash. I've cleaned it in the washing machine, soaked it in the bathtub and sprayed it with a cleaning solution several times and its still like new, minus a few scratched from my cat.
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I got this mat at the beginning of the year to jump start my fitness. I use it 3-4 times a week and it is still going strong. I love the color and pattern. It's no slip design is still holding true and it rolls up fairly easy. It's also easy to clean and hasn't shown much sign of wear and tear.
Ka K.
Ka K.
Not a huge yoga person, but I bought this mat to bring to classes with my friends. The colors are cheerful and the design is simple and tasteful. The mat is standard proportions and thickness so probably not the best for those who need a little extra padding.
Jade S.
Jade S.
Love this Mat...Has a very peaceful design... Gives a great amount of cushion for support during stretching or during yoga poses...Has just enough grip to also bring you more balance in your poses.
Rosie F.
Rosie F.
I love his mat. I brought it outside to do yoga on concrete and I wished it was a little thicker because then ground was really hard but any other typical usage of it indoors is fine.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
I loved the Gaiam yoga products. This mat is very helpful in doing my exercises. The quality of the mat to me is excellent! It keeps its shape and last a long time.
Kristie  B.
Kristie B.
Love this mat, the design is so me and it's not tacky. The size is great and it's a normal padding nothing to extra. Love it.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Love this mat. Love the color. Love the way it feels. You can't feel the floor under the Matt.
Krynn P.
Krynn P.
I use this mat for yoga and Pilates at home. I have two dogs, one of which who insists on sitting on this mat whenever I bring it out. The mat is comfortable and lightweight, but it tore very easily when my dog stepped on it and his claws scraped the mat. I prefer a thicker mat and find that this Gaiam mat is too thin for my liking. The mat is still usable and pretty to look at, but I was not completely satisfied with how thin the mat is.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Dallas, TX
A great basic mat that can be found ad almost any sporting goods or retail store, this beauty gets the job done. Some may want to additional support if they have bad knees, but otherwise helps you in a basic practice. Highly recommended for begginers or those who don't want to spend a fortune! Isn't super sticky, so may need a towel.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Is this good mat for beginners?
Merced , CA
Did yours come with a strap
Merced , CA
How to keep it rolled up
Amber R.
Amber R.
Tigard, OR
I have been looking at this forever and loving the design. For those who have experimented with different mats how does this compare with a more expensive mat?
Jacee W.
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
How sticky and it soft are these matts?