Gaiam Yoga Tree of Life Yoga Mat uploaded by Mikey P.Gaiam Yoga Tree of Life Yoga Mat uploaded by Justine  A.Gaiam Yoga Tree of Life Yoga Mat uploaded by cassandra l.

BY GAIAM #3 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

Cushion Traction Comfort Your Reversible Yoga Mat. Provides a Stable, Non-Slip Surface. For Yoga Practices. Ensures Safety & Comfort. Tree of Life Durable and chic, Gaiam s printed Tree of Life mat provides a stable, non-slip surface for your yoga practice.  Perfect for home or studio use, this mat ensures the safety and comfort you need to enhance proper alignment and maintain poses.  Ideal for everyone, from beginners to seasoned yogis. Features: see more...

• How sticky and it soft are these matts?3 Answers
  • Does this mat slide? How soft is it? Thank you.1 Answers
  • I'm new to yoga, is this a good beginners mat? 1 Answers
Buy on Gaiam.c...
Shamika W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love my Gaiam yoga mat. It's easy to keep clean and stays in good shape. I've had my yoga mat for close to 2 years now, this same design. I am so pleased by this brand in comparison to some other yoga mats I've bought in the past, just because the longevity and quality of the product itself. Wiping it down with a wet cloth doesn't ruin the surface area, and makes it feel fresh and sticky again. All this at a price that's even more affordable than some other yoga mats!! I'm more than satisfied!
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
I go to Yoga about 4 times a week and this may has been with me about 2 years. However, I have to use a towel over my mat for my sweat and whenever I use my mat without the towel the mat starts to tear apart. If I didn’t use a towel I bet this mat would last 4 months. If you’re really committed to Yoga I would buy a more Durable mat
Michelle H.
Waxahachie, TX
A great basic mat that can be found ad almost any sporting goods or retail store, this beauty gets the job done. Some may want to additional support if they have bad knees, but otherwise helps you in a basic practice. Highly recommended for begginers or those who don't want to spend a fortune! Isn't super sticky, so may need a towel.
Darav N.
El Cajon, CA
I remember when I first got my mat! it was truly love at first site. As a yogi, I use my mat...well pretty much EVERYDAY. It is so easy to use, I even use it during my meditation hour. I bought mine at Ross and have another one I received as a gift! I use them both interchangeably because, why not!
Alyson R.
Washington, DC
I loved this yoga mat so much I bought two! I cut it in half and use it in my gymnastics training as a thin beam pad. It works better than the pads the gymnastics companies sell. I also use it on bars sometimes for training new releases. Who knew a yoga mat could be so versatile!
True N.
Grand Marais, MN
Love this yoga mat I have had it for over two years now and it it works great every where you would want to do yoga. The yoga mat isn't super thick though if you have weak knees you might wan't something thicker for when you are doing cat and cow pose.
Natalie B.
Mckeesport, PA
This mat is  perfect for some yoga time! I loved the color and the texture felt nice on my arms and lets. I bought it online at amazon at a great price. It is very easy to use and easy to clean. My only concern is that I wish it was thicker and that it didnt slip as much when I am doing my poses.
Chelsea W.
Purvis, MS
I love this product so much!! It feels so good on the skin and it’s firm. It’s comfortable on the body and gives me just the right amount of cushion to get my workouts done and feeling good. Love it!
Rebecca T.
Abingdon, MD
Very thin. Not thick enough for floor practice. Also treads wore away pretty quickly.  I bought 2 years ago and use it only over another mat. Not the best mat by gaiam. Bought online via Gaia online store
Annie N.
Lawndale, CA
I've been searching for the best fitness equipment and this by far has been on of the best. I get such a great workout from using this and would recommend this to my friends.
Kim T.
Is this good mat for beginners?
Megan L.
Merced , CA
Did yours come with a strap
Megan L.
Merced , CA
How to keep it rolled up
Amber R.
Tigard, OR
I have been looking at this forever and loving the design. For those who have experimented with different mats how does this compare with a more expensive mat?
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
How sticky and it soft are these matts?