Gaiam Yoga Tree of Life Yoga Mat uploaded by cassandra l.Gaiam Yoga Tree of Life Yoga Mat uploaded by Justine  A.Gaiam Yoga Tree of Life Yoga Mat uploaded by Mikey P.

BY GAIAM #7 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

Cushion Traction Comfort Your Reversible Yoga Mat. Provides a Stable, Non-Slip Surface. For Yoga Practices. Ensures Safety & Comfort. Tree of Life Durable and chic, Gaiam s printed Tree of Life mat provides a stable, non-slip surface for your yoga practice.  Perfect for home or studio use, this mat ensures the safety and comfort you need to enhance proper alignment and maintain poses.  Ideal for everyone, from beginners to seasoned yogis. Features: see more...

• How sticky and it soft are these matts?3 Answers
  • Does this mat slide? How soft is it? Thank you.1 Answers
  • I'm new to yoga, is this a good beginners mat? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Meg R.
This was my very first yoga mat when I started practicing 5  years ago. I still have it and use it occasionally! I used it 6/a week for a year and it never shredded or tore. The only thing that was a little annoying was that it can be a little slippy if you are sweating a lot. Bring a towel if you're doing hot yoga!
Jillian M.
This is a good beginner mat. I love the color and the pattern. It doesn’t slip. It does smell a little funny, so make sure you buy or make a good mat cleaner to use with this. I wish it were a little thicker so my knees didn’t hurt so much during lunges.
avani p.
I have this yoga mat for when I would work out in my house. The only problem was that it would slide around on the floor a little bit, I wish it had a better grip. My mom uses this product now when she goes to her yoga classes!
Michelle H.
WAXAHACHIE, TX
A great basic mat that can be found ad almost any sporting goods or retail store, this beauty gets the job done. Some may want to additional support if they have bad knees, but otherwise helps you in a basic practice. Highly recommended for begginers or those who don't want to spend a fortune! Isn't super sticky, so may need a towel.
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
This was the first mat I ever bought. It’s a great entry into yoga mats if you are just starting out and don’t know what specifically you need. It’s inexpensive and can be bought at target. I’ve found later I wanted to invest in something that will last longer and be more no-slip so instead I’ve bought both a jade and manduka Mat.
Leah F.
AUSTIN, TX
The Gaiam yoga mat is a great mat for beginners. It's versatile, easy to cary, and comes in many different designs (This tree of life mat is the same as the other mats--just the design is different). It's also inexpensive, which is great for somebody who wants to try yoga but doesn't know how much they'll practice.
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
I go to Yoga about 4 times a week and this may has been with me about 2 years. However, I have to use a towel over my mat for my sweat and whenever I use my mat without the towel the mat starts to tear apart. If I didn’t use a towel I bet this mat would last 4 months. If you’re really committed to Yoga I would buy a more Durable mat
Darav N.
El Cajon, CA
I remember when I first got my mat! it was truly love at first site. As a yogi, I use my mat...well pretty much EVERYDAY. It is so easy to use, I even use it during my meditation hour. I bought mine at Ross and have another one I received as a gift! I use them both interchangeably because, why not!
Alyson R.
Washington, DC
I loved this yoga mat so much I bought two! I cut it in half and use it in my gymnastics training as a thin beam pad. It works better than the pads the gymnastics companies sell. I also use it on bars sometimes for training new releases. Who knew a yoga mat could be so versatile!
True N.
Grand Marais, MN
Love this yoga mat I have had it for over two years now and it it works great every where you would want to do yoga. The yoga mat isn't super thick though if you have weak knees you might wan't something thicker for when you are doing cat and cow pose.
Kim T.
Is this good mat for beginners?
Megan L.
Merced , CA
Did yours come with a strap
Amber R.
Tigard, OR
I have been looking at this forever and loving the design. For those who have experimented with different mats how does this compare with a more expensive mat?
Megan L.
Merced , CA
How to keep it rolled up
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
How sticky and it soft are these matts?