BY GAIAM #14 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

Ergonomic Functional Multi-Purpose Live Fit.  Live Happy. Ergonomic & Functional. Magnetic Snaps for Easy Access. Zippered Outside Pocket. Go in Style with This Elegant Tote 100% cotton bag, fully lined.  Fits any standard or premium mat up to 28" wide.  Zippered outside pocket with multiple inside pockets.  Magnetic snaps for easy access and closure.  100% cotton with nylon lining. This packaging is made from 100% post consumer waste content.  Please recycle whenever possible. 30" L x 6" D x 11" H with 33"- long shoulder strap. see more...

• Is it a good bag?1 Answers
  • This bag is so cute! I have been wanting one because the straps t...8 Answers
  • Would this fit an extra long manduka mat? 1 Answers
Buy on Gaiam.c...
  • "Good quality and has held up well to frequent use." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this bag for my every day yoga class and i love it you can put everything you need for class in the bag and is white my favorite color " in 1 review
  • "The closure on mine is snaps, not velcro like someone else mentioned and it fits everything I need: gloves, socks, towels, blanket, water, mat, and a lock." in 1 review
  • "My husband bought it for me for Christmas 2 years ago and it has held up so well through multiple washings." in 1 review
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
I really love this bag and the cute designs it comes in. My only complaint is that my new mat from lulu lemon doesn't quite fit in it completely like my old cheapo mat did. Womp!
Darav N.
El Cajon, CA
Love Love Love!!! Wish I had one of my own! I borrowed one before and had it with me for quit some time. My friend bought hers online and I hope to get my own soon! It was so easy to use and I practically claimed it as my own for a good year! I am so incredibly satisfied!
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
This yellow bag worked really well to carry my yoga mat on around. But honestly I wish that there would've been a different pattern on it. It wasn't overly attractive in my opinion but it did the trick. A little expensive for what it was though
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I love this bag because it is very useful. It holds a yoga mat perfectly and keeps my belongings safe during my class. You can also throw a few things in it and take it to the park if you don't carry your mat. Good bag for the price.
Samantha L.
Clifton , NJ
This has been my yoga bag for years. It fits my yoga mat and some essentials when I'm running to a class.. water bottle, towel, gloves, etc. It has a small pocket inside for valuables. I just wish the bag had a zipper... sometimes the snap isn't enough and I'm afraid my belongings might fall out as I'm running to class with it.
Courtney K.
johnson city , TN
I love this tote, it is well priced and well made. i Love the design. It is easy to clean. I really love that the tote comes with one small pocket inside, but it could use more. however the bag is larger and can store more so I highly recommend this.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
This fits my yoga mat perfectly and I love the way the bag looks. The tree on it is gorgeous and it's lasted me a long time without any tears or ripping. It may not fit a larger/thicker yoga mat though would be my only complaint. It even holds my block!
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
I like the extra pocket on the outside of the product. It is a nice bag. It can hold a lot of clothes or equipment. Would recommend to those who need a good carrying bag. Easy to use. It is affordable and eco friendly.
Rachel H.
Martinsville, IN
I've had this bag for a couple of years, and I like it well enough, but there are definitely some minor flaws to the design. Things I like: Beautiful design. Convenient way to transport yoga mat. Good quality and has held up well to frequent use. Things I don't like: I can't fit much other than my mat and strap in the bag - definitely no space for blocks, so I have to either leave them behind or carry another bag for them. The closure on this bag is velcro squares. I would really like a zipper so that I could put things like a small wallet or keys inside without fear of losing them.
Shurie S.
Encino, CA
I have this bag and love it. I haven't been able to find anything similar to it, but would like to buy more. The closure on mine is snaps, not velcro like someone else mentioned and it fits everything I need: gloves, socks, towels, blanket, water, mat, and a lock. It's the best. Hands down. I've never found another bag like this.
Samantha B.
Tampa, FL
This bag is so cute! I have been wanting one because the straps that come with the mat aren't very good. Where do you buy it??
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Is it a good bag?
Amanda H.
Would this fit an extra long manduka mat?
ana m.
Barquisimeto
Se ve hermoso!! Tiene capacidad para mats grandes?