Gaiam Yoga Tree of Life Yoga Bag

Ergonomic Functional Multi-Purpose Live Fit.  Live Happy. Ergonomic & Functional. Magnetic Snaps for Easy Access. Zippered Outside Pocket. Go in Style with This Elegant Tote 100% cotton bag, fully lined.  Fits any standard or premium mat up to 28" wide.  Zippered outside pocket with multiple inside pockets.  Magnetic snaps for easy access and closure.  100% cotton with nylon lining. This packaging is made from 100% post consumer waste content.  Please recycle whenever possible. 30" L x 6" D x 11" H with 33"- long shoulder strap.

Is it a good bag?
Se ve hermoso!! Tiene capacidad para mats grandes?
This bag is so cute! I have been wanting one because the straps that come with the mat aren't very good. Where do you buy it??
Start your review of Gaiam Yoga Tree of Life Yoga Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Good quality and has held up well to frequent use.” in 2 reviews
“My husband bought it for me for Christmas 2 years ago and it has held up so well through multiple washings.” in 1 review
“I use this bag for my every day yoga class and i love it you can put everything you need for class in the bag and is white my favorite color ” in 1 review
“The closure on mine is snaps, not velcro like someone else mentioned and it fits everything I need: gloves, socks, towels, blanket, water, mat, and a lock.” in 1 review
Spokane Vly, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
This bag was is super cute and I love the earthy tones. It works well to hold and carry my gear to the studio. The negative was that the strap broke only after a few months. I wish it was more durable and lasted longer.
Gaithersburg, MD
hey babes, so this bag is really nice quality and its durable. I use it four times a week and take it outdoors ectect. I really love the tree of life on the bag. Its really simple and almost hippy/organic looking. I love this and it was a reasonable investment. I recommend to all frequent yoga.
Norfolk, VA
I love this tote, it is well priced and well made. i Love the design. It is easy to clean. I really love that the tote comes with one small pocket inside, but it could use more. however the bag is larger and can store more so I highly recommend this.
Cincinnati, OH
This fits my yoga mat perfectly and I love the way the bag looks. The tree on it is gorgeous and it's lasted me a long time without any tears or ripping. It may not fit a larger/thicker yoga mat though would be my only complaint. It even holds my block!
Salinas, CA
I needed a easy grab and go bag for all of my yoga equipment for when I go to the gym and to my yoga classes. This fits everything I need and hangs comfortably over the shoulder. I would definitely recommend!
Winsted, MN
I like the extra pocket on the outside of the product. It is a nice bag. It can hold a lot of clothes or equipment. Would recommend to those who need a good carrying bag. Easy to use. It is affordable and eco friendly.
Clifton, NJ
This has been my yoga bag for years. It fits my yoga mat and some essentials when I'm running to a class.. water bottle, towel, gloves, etc. It has a small pocket inside for valuables. I just wish the bag had a zipper... sometimes the snap isn't enough and I'm afraid my belongings might fall out as I'm running to class with it.
San Rafael, CA
This has been the best yoga bag I've been able to find. It fits my mat, along with some other essentials, such as my vitamin water, extra layers of clothes and other necessities. It is also easy to tote, fits into my car easily and looks chic. There's also a zipper compartment for things such as your wallet and your keys if you are traveling light and do not want to carry a second purse.
Martinsville, IN
I've had this bag for a couple of years, and I like it well enough, but there are definitely some minor flaws to the design. Things I like: Beautiful design. Convenient way to transport yoga mat. Good quality and has held up well to frequent use. Things I don't like: I can't fit much other than my mat and strap in the bag - definitely no space for blocks, so I have to either leave them behind or carry another bag for them. The closure on this bag is velcro squares. I would really like a zipper so that I could put things like a small wallet or keys inside without fear of losing them.
Encino, CA
I have this bag and love it. I haven't been able to find anything similar to it, but would like to buy more. The closure on mine is snaps, not velcro like someone else mentioned and it fits everything I need: gloves, socks, towels, blanket, water, mat, and a lock. It's the best. Hands down. I've never found another bag like this.